CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

I hope that my DurbanP come with all good memories from her father/mom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

11/28/18

All CAN :maple_leaf: beans on the way. :incoming_envelope: :crystal_ball:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hopefully our federal government’s labour dispute with the postal workers resolves soon so that the canucks can stuff their stockings with gifts from the tree. Thanks again @cannabissequoia!

8 Likes

11/29/18 :tropical_drink: :sunrise:

All AUS, UK, & @shroomgod out today, & that’s ALL folks. :wave:

@ all recipients:

I would like to erase/delete all addresses unless you PM me and request otherwise. (Will wait 2 wks from today.) It occurred to me that I could be a creep & visit google maps but I have not and won’t. What goes around, comes around, even if it’s not on schedule. :wheel_of_dharma:

A year ago I had no idea I would be able to do this. OG has changed me for the better in some ways and opened my eyes. I’m still a bitter curmudgeon but the fidelity, altruism, & supportiveness here are restorative & provide a constant welcome reminder.

This has been very rewarding for me and I hope we all enjoy successes.

Thank you all very much for every letter you type. :hugging:

OVERGROW :bullettrain_side:

:evergreen_tree: :scissors:

27 Likes

Got my seeds delivered to So Cal. All 20 were very well packaged, intact, and seem healthy/mature.

I wasn’t planning to germinate them until later, but I will be adding one of each to my next grow (let’s hope I get at least one female from the two). Just keep in mind that I grow small outdoor organic plants with only soil amendments and hard tap water. YMMV

13 Likes

I received my Christmas card as well yesterday.
All beans were lookin great. Saweet! :+1:t4:
Thanks again for the offer. Hope I can do the same in return soon.
Btw First Christmas card that got put up on the wall this year. @cannabissequoia

14 Likes

post office sent me a picture notification of your package today, so should be there when I go check the mail woot!!

edit get a feedback thread started for yourself @cannabissequoia

13 Likes

I received this today here in Central Florida. All 20 were there and look good.
@cannabissequoia thank you again for the letter you sent me. I can’t wait too get these in the tent. Thank you very much again my friend. Hope you get a lot of blessings from your generosity.

13 Likes

Nothing here yet, I’m eyeballing you Lazy Eyed Guy at the post office. You have to tell him, he cant tell…

15 Likes

Look what a little birdie dropped off today.

16 Likes

mine didn’t have a card​:neutral_face::no_mouth::no_mouth::cry::sob:

i feel gypped lol hahaha

got them today though!

13 Likes

@toastyjakes … I didn’t get a card either but hey, that is alright with me cuz I got the prize that was inside.

6 Likes

cannabissequoia Today came a letter with a beautiful card and inside beautiful seeds, very thank you colleague.I wish you good luck

7 Likes

Been looking for your feedback page. But any way… from the east side of the map i recieved my precious beans my sour life saver x durban poison. I dont know how you shipped on the 27 and got it me across the country in 2 days when i mail from my side its always 3 days but any way good things now i can add theses in my tent much love

10 Likes

Beans arrived at the casa today! Much appreciated my fellow og’er.

9 Likes

:clap: happy happy joy joy

That’s 8 down & 43 to go. :race_car: :globe_with_meridians:

'Lovin this… :couch: :tv:

:evergreen_tree: :blush:

13 Likes

Mine came in today!!! Happy day!!!:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

8 Likes

10 down 41 to go! Thank you sir

7 Likes

Hmm… I got a very nice yuletide greeting today in the form of seeds! Thank you kindly, buddy!!

9 Likes

Got my package! Thanks!

9 Likes