**Closed** Seed Run: Hazeman 88g13hp

Wellll not entirely, NDN and I did some horse trading and I have seeds from 3 different girls that him and Tre collaborated on.
There’s an
Orange
Grapefruit
Lemon mom also

10 Likes

I have Lemon Tree and HAD Grapefruit, both were sourced from the PNW. I pollinated both with my satty leaning Blue Orca Haze and saved one of the extra cuts of the grapefruit as a mom but it turned out to be an autoflowering male. ( :thumbsdown:WTF? )

I’d love it back because my ill niece LOVES LOVES LOVES it and I made her jump through hoops to put me in touch with the cat in Oregon that had it. It has crazy terpenes that pull through a joint all the way to the end.

6 Likes

I’m hoping these are some first release they had kept back.
Can’t find NDN anymore and Tre don’t know where to find him anymore since the other site blew apart

6 Likes

Just wanted to report that I have received my seeds. That was quick! Thank you, very much appreciated. I’m looking forward to these :smile:

29 Likes

Those packs are beautiful !

5 Likes

Yes very nice looking.

3 Likes

I got these from Attitude at the end of 2018 and NOT directly from Hazeman. I have since made subsequent orders for most of his grape cultivars.

15 Likes

@SCJedi Hey , I’d love to grab a pack or two if possible. let me know your donate method and I’ll send shipping over asap. I see you said to PM, i’m sending one now

2 Likes

Count me in please !!!

2 Likes

I got my seeds this morning, and everything looks great. Thank you very much for these seeds @SCJedi, they are greatly appreciated. :vulcan:

17 Likes

Same here. Very much appreciated. This is one of those great building blocks for breeding. I’ll PM to make sure I get your info for reimbursement. peace

6 Likes

Got mine in today I still need to pay you though

5 Likes

I would very much appreciate the chance to obtain some of your seeds as well,

regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

Got mine Today also. Thanks for the fast shipping. Muchas gracias.

3 Likes

Sorry to be a bug, I may be too late, but if you’ve got another spare for a canadian brother, that would be solid. I’ll pay shipping or donate to OG…or both…whatever you prefer. Let me know.

Many thanks!

10 Likes

Damn that was fast! Got mine today. Thanks again!

10 Likes

I love you all.

I am gonna see if I can find a USPS near my new job tomorrow before the shocks break on my truck from all the seeds I’m hauling around in the back seat.

If anyone is interested in testing genetics then keep your eyes peeled for some ISO requests and some pics in the Breeders Lab soon.

SCJ

30 Likes

@SCJedi did you manage to get in contact with any of the folk I tagged regarding the international members?

3 Likes

Yes. to an extent. I am planning on just sending then out on my own.

8 Likes

Best vibes bro. I’m looking forward to seeing your work. I can’t thank you enough. peace

4 Likes