**Closed** Seed Run: Hazeman 88g13hp

Got mine yesterday!!! Link me to a payment method…have Venmo AND PayPal. If neither, give Address for “straight cash, homie” (Randy Moss quote). Thanks, again.

7 Likes

Is that the correct address on the Envelope? If so, will send $10 to defray shipping expenses. Please advise. Thanks for doing this, much appreciated.

10 Likes

Huge thanks to @SCJedi . We’re all safe and sound here . If you need a donation for shipping the souvenir, please pm me . Bless up brother. Again, thank you :pray:

12 Likes

It’s rare that anyone gives anything out for free in this day and age let alone MMJ beans. So with that being said, thank you sir along with all the others here on OG that are spreading love with free seeds to those that can use it… it definitely makes our world a better place… Much love and respect from the cheef :call_me_hand:

22 Likes

Guess what? I just packed up 26 more pucks. Why stop now?

I’ll change the title of the tread when I’m done.

29 Likes

Just did the PayPal thing. Love how the email address you sent deletes after opening. Like Mission Impossible. LOL

8 Likes

Got my seeds also. Thanks again!

5 Likes

Edited. Sorry, didn’t mean to send that to the whole thread.

3 Likes

Sent you some cash in a card to the return address sorry for messing up the exploding message

5 Likes

Wondering if it’s too late to get in on this of not can you let me know

4 Likes

A good start might be to look 5 posts about yours. Or better yet, the original post where I ask for DMs and not posts asking for “me too” posts. :upside_down_face:

Just send me a dm and we can chat

9 Likes

Wasnt asking a me too asked if there was still time seeming as I havent been on in months and just seen this

8 Likes

@SCJedi I can’t thank you enough:grin:

surprised me coming so soon. I sure hope I can repay you with some quality beans in the future…Thanks Again

11 Likes

Received mine as well thanks so much !

6 Likes

Edit…plus 20

2 Likes

Seeds came today. Thank you so much @SCJedi. They are a novel souvenir indeed!

9 Likes

@SCJedi received today. Thank you.

5 Likes

Seeds came today! Man I forgot how exciting it is to receive new seeds haha. I’ll hit you up in pm because I got to pay you back I just wanted to say Thank you!

4 Likes

Any other takers before I lock it up? I still have lots more but will just slip them into trades, etc if there are no takers.

If I forgot you send me a dm. I’ll make it right. Pretty sure I got everyone domestic and international covered.

18 Likes

Much appreciated to @SCJedi and the entire Over Grow community my package arrived and I will be running these as soon as I get my additional tent setup

10 Likes