Closet Chronicles : Growing With Mr.Sparkle 2019

Also made some bubble hash today, made from mainly dried trim and a jar of old looser bud.

Gonna press it and make rosin from it once its dried a bit further.

22 Likes

Sorry to hear the Lemon Kush’s were duds…
Nice bit of bubble you got there. How much rosin would you expect to make?

4 Likes

no idea needs to dry out for awhile first, but maybe 50-60% just cause that’s not super clean bubble just a low mesh pass to take out plant matter, and a fine mesh to grab everything that passed through the thicker mesh, as im making rosin so will be filtered later anyways

5 Likes

Nice…I am making Bubble today too, but collecting Full Melt from my 90/73 to make a “Temple Ball” with.

4 Likes

Nice hash. It kills the pain of the kush lost. I bet you’ve got babies on the way. :+1:

what kush lost, that was trim and some old old buds…

edit… oh the lemon kush seeds, blah not concerned can always buy some fresh ones :wink:

4 Likes

Absolutely I was meaning a Bob Ross happy mistake. I enjoy your grows. Clinical and precise. Which reminds me. I need a good cleaning frigging fly paper is wrapped around my tent pole. It’s got more leaves then flies on it. :smiley: Have a good one bud.

1 Like

Day 2

One of the AR’s had a rough start doing the whole spiral thing in paper towel and coco, it didn’t make it, oh well makes an even 8 though.

Also turned the light up to about 40w.

As for the other seeds they weren’t doing much, so just dropped some in water, surprise surprise they were auto’s lol, Daiquiri Lime, Honey Peach CBD, Tangerine Dream, really just picked those cause i had 8 seed total in between them and it allowed me to run 3 different strains, plan if all sprout is to do selections later and maybe make seeds from some.

20 Likes

Day 4

Noticing some things on the C99xDD’s that im not fond of structure/growth wise, but considering where the pollen came from way back when these seeds were made im also not surprised, so gonna see how they turn out as its still early and select the best looking ones hopefully

14 Likes

Been growing that Tangerine Dream for years, and finally retiring the strain. Its somewhat potent, but you’ll notice that the taste is kinda “Empty”… Love your presentations. Beautiful work as always. :innocent:

3 Likes

Im drooling! … That’s what dreams are made of!!.. Watching closely. :yum:

1 Like

yeah ive grown it before in both photo and auto form and kinda was my conclusion, but will grow these last ones and and maybe they will surprise me

4 Likes

Already? :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

yes already… i can grab photos later just to show people what im talking about, not saying they cant grow out into fine plants, but irregular leaf growth from the start or certain traits ive seen in the past are just throwing up the caution flag on a bunch of them, as healthy plants come first with my limited numbers

12 Likes

Well as i said i’d post them…

Left plant having the non uniform leaf celular growth or how id put it, essentially where instead of growing the leaf in repeatable consistent fashion its kind of a smattering of cells so can anyone say "crinkle mutant’ The right side plant has a little but less so

As for these kinda the same but also the out leaf edge curl more so on the middle one but left plant isn’t too hot either

Really the issue is the pollen used for these seeds are the genetic parents that were used for my Dark Devil/Dark Sparks playing ive been doing for awhile now, and hindsight being what it is these initial traits are something that are a warning flag persay for less than stellar plants at least with my DD/DS, so reason why im cautious as my next step towards seed making for fun is i really need to focus and will be working towards strong growing plants first even at the sake of some nice characteristic loss potentially. Or at least a better balance of it.

Or at least my thought on it atm…

17 Likes

Day 7/0

Pulled out the weaklings which includes two alien riff’s which i didn’t realize was a mutant strain till i looked it up… i was questioning if i had induced something environment wise to cause the leaf mutations, but looking up some info guess they have a mutant side to them, anyways have 6 more C99xDD seedlings in water and the autos are now up for there day 0

17 Likes

Day 9/2

The older plants may be pulled depending if they keep up there mutations, that Alien Rift F2’s especially.

Also should be planting more seeds in coco tomorrow.

14 Likes

Day 11/4

Some new seeds in coco on the left, but they may of been hampered from cold temps, a hole in the ziplock bag they were in letting out most of the water then me introducing some bacterial potentially when refill said leaky bag, so we will see what survives.

As for the older plants they aren’t doing that bad, but the turd that’s the alien rift will be pulled so a Darkspark seed i found the other day can take its place, its sprouting quick.

As for the right side autos they are all looking healthy at day 4

16 Likes

Hey mrsparkle will you be doing any reversing this round for any fem seeds etc, or is this going to be a straight bud run this time??

Cheers Johnny

1 Like

Wow, that plants are really realy looking beautiful and so chunky and frosty, great job bro <3

2 Likes