Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

I prefer fall thru spring myself, frees up your time in the summer.

1 Like

Ya, I hear ya… Over here, it goes from summer to winter, with no grace period in between… Its either super hot, or real cold. Ill take what I can get, and do my best. I dont think this place is good at all for summer grows… Thats another reason why we’re trying to move somewhere else.

1 Like

We were lucky to have 4 months of above 70° weather, Lol
Not very good produce weather this year.
Fall is terrible so far rain snow wind

2 Likes

Wow those roots are really impressive…bleach white! I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with the dark devils theyre really nice plants with a very unique smell and flavor.

2 Likes

Hello Beacher! :slight_smile:

Ya the c99 roots are the biggest, and whitest out of any strain I have grown in my life. There may be a hint of a reddish color due to the clay rocks, or hydroton,… But before long you will see a sparkling clean gigantic white “mop head” filling up a 5 gallon bucket…Even Mr Sparkle would approve! (cleanliness)… lol

Ahhh yes, The Dark Devils… Well, finally got a total of 12 to pop, and still waiting on the last 2… Im about ready to move the GS and the fruit passion, and send em into the flowering chambers to free up some room. I think 12 Dark Devils will be quite the show. Their all doing well. :slight_smile:

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy reading your thread! :innocent::+1:

2 Likes

Correction: 13 Dark Devils have popped!!! I just checked up on em, and got a delightful surprise! Waiting on one more!!

Yip, 14 Dark Devils under a thouie will definetely be a site to see!!! I feel like a 6 year old kid before Christmas… hehehe! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

I know its the wrong thread. But, we were chattin’ about the Dark Devils…

Anyways, Woke up this morning to see the very last DD pop through the soil…

All 14 are now kickin it under the thouie,… We’re looking good! :smile::+1:

1 Like

Well, This is what I gotta deal with!..Haha! :heart_eyes:

Can you imagine feeding all these plants? Actually, Its a good problem. I aint trippin’.

But, I need to sort these girls out, and plan a move into the flowering room, and soon!! All the Dark Devils will stay put til the end. Have a nice day folks! :wave::blush:

5 Likes

Hello all! :wave: :grinning:

I added straight “tap water” to the Glass Slipper, & to the Passion fruit DWC buckets today… :slight_smile:

About a gallon total… Filled em til the nutrient rich water touched the bottom of the netpots… Still a rock solid 5.8 ph level… I haven’t used any ph up or down on either one of these plants… She’s working overtime building them roots… Pretty cool :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Those boats are awesome brings me back to my childhood days in Nebraska there’s a 20 + mile long lake called Lake McConaughy awesome place to visit anyways when I was a kid those “ thunder boats “ what they called them back then raced on this lake 180-200 mph IIRCC fun to watch them 150’ rooster tails and even high in the corner turns all run in like a 8-10” propeller loud as hell … don’t ever see them anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello there @Tinytuttle :slight_smile:

Yes, The RC boat thing is a Blast!! :smile:

Its very exciting to control one of these boats from land, and see your craft skimming across the water at freeway speeds… My catamaran has a 2 cylinder 2 stroke high performance engine, Like what they use in the high end RC helicopters, and will easily do 100+ mph in a few seconds… Scary fast! :scream:

Kinda makes your ass hole pucker around the turns!!.. :laughing:

You know deep down inside, that if you dont maneuver the boat correctly, It may flip, and be destroyed in seconds… A VERY expensive mistake. Like flushing money down the toilet.

Here in the Pacific Northwest we have lots of activity with the full scale boats. I go to the races every year. Its strange that you dont see them anymore… huh…

Have a great evening my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

That Rogaine really works! :smile:

9 Likes

Well, caught up on alot of things around here. I chopped the one GS plant thats been flowering in the bloom chambers… Got a decent haul outta her… At least 5 zips after she fully drys out… Chunky ass C99 smoke! :slight_smile: Unfortunately, Its already spoken for. Get some of these pests off my back! lol

Then I shampooed the rug in the flowering room, and in the living room. Moved 4 GS into the flowering room, fed em, and then I set up the veg room with all 14 Dark Devils. Fed them too, … and left the Passion fruit to reside in there as well… Still 3 bladed leaves. Not quite ready for the flowering room … :slight_smile:

14 Dark Devil Auto’s & 1 Passion fruit in dwc bubbler

4 Glass slippers… 3 soil and 1 Dwc bubbler in flowering room

5 Likes

GS finally got some elbow room! Sky rockets in flight, Afternoon delight! :slight_smile:

This particular GS in the bubbler started life with “soil roots” … She is spending her time and energy building a fresh set of “Hydroponic” roots. After that mission is somewhat completed, she will focus on the foliage growth. Wanted to explain, thats why she looks a bit funny. :wink:

6 Likes

2nd day of flowering…

They really enjoy their new home! :slight_smile:

That 20/4 light cycle they were under really made em bushy, with lots of shoots, and branches… Very nice indeed! :slight_smile:

Gonna be some “Incredible” plants in the end… Im sure of it. :slight_smile:

Yup, Probably a good thing that im running only 4 under the 1000 watt hps with the 48" vertizontal reflector, and mover…Anymore, and we would be right back into the “overcrowding” scenario … No Thanks! :wink:

The GS Hydro plant has a high performance air pump all to herself. Its looking like the Bering Sea under her lid! … :laughing: I didnt break out the 200 watt “Bad Boy” pump this round… No need. Only one hydro plant.

I can hear the water bubbling all the way into the living room…haha! I dont mind… “Monster under construction!!” :smile:

Have a nice day folks! :slight_smile:

5.8… On the money! :innocent:

5 Likes

Looking better all the time!.. She’s sticking her tongue out. She knows she’s gonna pass up the others! … haha!

Remember what she looked like when I put her in the netpot? Big difference eh?!! :slight_smile: She’s working so hard building that root mass… And, Like I wrote before, this plant needed to make hydro roots, because it was a soil plant… If this plant had hydro roots from the beginning, It would be at least 50% bigger by now. :wink:

FYI: Hps light makes the roots appear slightly yellow … lol

7 Likes

Imported another 20 gallons of tap water…Every week end, same thing. 80 mile round trip. I envy those who got that good tap water right at their house!

And they say growing is easy! BITE ME!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Well, all plants are fed and watered…even the houseplants. Also, Dumped out the one dwc bucket in the flowering room, and gave her a fresh batch of her favorite formula(yesterday). All plants look very happy! :slight_smile:

Oh ya! I also gave them a hair cut. Got rid of all that underbrush… Now they’ll do a much better job at focusing their energy in making them cola’s! … Git-r-done!!

Peace :grinning::+1:

8 Likes

I had to show ya all this beautiful maple!.. Is this cool, or what?? :blush:

8 Likes

I wanna run Glass Slipper…lol

:sunglasses:

3 Likes