Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

Lets take a look at the dwc hydro plants… :slight_smile:

The “Glass Slipper”, and the barely re-vegged “Passion Fruit” are looking extremely healthy,… and best of all “Happy!” :blush:

Seeing the pre-flowers kick in… They are off to a late start. But, no worries. Hydroponically grown cannabis usually finish quicker. :wink:

Glass Slipper

Passion Fruit

4 Likes

And for the beginners out there who are interested in starting up a hydroponic grow…

This is not the “correct” way to flush your plant!.. :laughing:

The pic below is an image from over 20 years ago… Young, dumb, and full of cum! :sunglasses:

Bleach? Scrub what??? :astonished: Now Im a “clean freak”… :innocent:

I cant believe I let it get that bad! :blush:

Mr.Sparkle would wrap the Hps cord around my neck! :laughing:

8 Likes

13 Days into flowering… Glass Slipper, and Passion Fruit. Soil & Dwc.

8 Likes

Looking great broski

1 Like

Thank you Rock. :grinning:

Just got done checking all leaves for them dreaded mites, and see absolutely nothing. :slight_smile:

Got my sprayer out once again, and hit all the leaves…The more, the merrier. All good! :innocent::+1:

Dammit! Call before ya stop by!!..Iam out of the Glass Slipper!!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Looking really nice. Your GS has hit its stride. Great looking plants

1 Like

@Mongobongo Hey Thanks! Got my new 400 watt hps bulb today for the bean making activities… And mixed up a nice batch of colloidal silver at my buddy’s house. Just about ready to put a Slipper in the garage. Im kinda worried about the cold temps. But, a 400 hps should warm it up(the plant anyways)…You would think??

2 Likes

I have a mother plant in there, and its doing pretty good with these winter temps… But, with the bean making, I wanna be 100% sure of everything… :slight_smile::+1:

3 Likes

Good morning folks!.. :wave::smiley:

Had a great work out this morning! Fucked my shit up!!! Gotta luv it!! :heart: lol

Gonna water/feed my sexy ladies, since Its Wednesday…

Then, Im off to roll a nice phat Glass Slipper doobie…lol Chill for a spell…

Eventually, I’ll pull out the all wheel drive turbo truck out of the garage, and go for a ride with my buddy Max… Probably the dog park. We’re gonna have some fun! And he’s very excited to go!! :grinning:

Its like 29 degree’s today, but the sun is shining… Should warm up! I hope!! :frowning:

Have a nice day Overgrow!!! :grinning::+1:

11 Likes

Nice ride. I likey. The ganja looks delicious. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks Buddy!.. Appreciate the compliments… Doing my best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That Glass Slipper in the dwc hydro bubbler bucket, is catching up to the others… I knew she would!.. She’s gonna be a BIG girl in the end. Stay tuned folks! :slight_smile:

Even the semi re-vegged “Passion fruit” is kickin some butt…

7 Likes

You got beans available :+1:

1 Like

Beans? Did I hear beans?

3 Likes

Hi guys! Working on it… :blush:

2 Likes

20 chars and a lot more too

2 Likes

By any chance,…Do you have one of these laying around?? Got the car,… Inquiring about the female… Anxiously waiting on an answer. :grin:

6 Likes

Im gay, how about this:

1 Like

1 Like

Not Gay, couldnt help myself. Nothing against Gay’s either. Just stoned

2 Likes