(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase ๐Ÿ

Thank you @Budderton for running this awesome project, and thank you @Emeraldgreen for supplying the beans.

I woke up a little late today, glad there was still a spot left ot get on there.

Here are some trippy AI art outputs when prompted with something like โ€œwoman with cobra lipsโ€

jbot_beautiful_woman_with_red_lipstick_and_cobra_fangs_for_teet_0a13c889-3f5f-4451-b61b-a178de8372d8-1

7 Likes

Hopped on the lisssssst :snake:, thanks @Budderton!

3 Likes

A great story for an exceptional strain, thanks for sharing โ€ฆ beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

That looks like concept art for โ€˜AMERICAN HORROR STORYโ€™.

2 Likes

Great opportunity to get these seeds! Well done sirs. Wish you a lot of success on the grow!

1 Like
6 Likes

Everythingโ€™s looking good here, thanks @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen.

5 Likes

Damn, that list filled up fast.
Thatโ€™s what I get for eating a bunch of edibles and going to sleep. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@chronix thereโ€™s still some TL2 spots, and you can sign up on those even if youโ€™re a regular. It just has a lower priority if not enough beans are produced.

5 Likes

Yes tl3 or emeritus can jump into tl2 list
But tl2 canโ€™t jump into tl3 list

Deffo go for it : )

3 Likes

Yes, this has been discussed before and folks are correct that TL3 can sign up on either TL3 or TL2 but as @ifish said not the other way around.

7 Likes

6 Slotsโ€ฆ

1 Like

#59 hawkman - Thanks

1 Like

In at TL2 #46, Thank you very much indeed @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen (and Mrs Budderton) for this really cool seed run๐Ÿ’š

4 Likes

in at 65 tl2 thank you this has filled up so quickly .

3 Likes

Happy to see you got here in time!

Think I just grabbed the last one?

In at 71 tl2. Big thank you!!!

1 Like

lists full, wiki closed.
thanks everybody for following the rules for the sign up process, it made this go smoothly even though the lists filled up quick.

@Budderton

11 Likes

Thanks for all the interest and Iโ€™m glad to see things go a little smoother then some of the other sign ups happening.
Looking forward to making a whole bunch of seed for you guys! And thank you @Emeraldgreen , for enabling me to go on this adventure! :grin::peace_symbol::canada:

17 Likes