(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase ๐Ÿ

Think I just grabbed the last one?

In at 71 tl2. Big thank you!!!

1 Like

lists full, wiki closed.
thanks everybody for following the rules for the sign up process, it made this go smoothly even though the lists filled up quick.

@Budderton

11 Likes

Thanks for all the interest and Iโ€™m glad to see things go a little smoother then some of the other sign ups happening.
Looking forward to making a whole bunch of seed for you guys! And thank you @Emeraldgreen , for enabling me to go on this adventure! :grin::peace_symbol::canada:

17 Likes

Thanks @Budderton for the reproduction efforts and @imstinky for the heads up!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s too bad. Wiki wasnโ€™t my friend on this one. Never stopped getting the error message

1 Like

Jeezus itโ€™s filled already! Well hell.

3 Likes

Thanks for offering up your time, space and energy for the community @Budderton and big thanks to @Emeraldgreen for offering up the seeds. You are both greatly appreciated.

13 Likes

I just missed out on this sign up, I was out on a birthday weekend getawayโ€ฆ dammit. Maybe if there are a few left overs I can get added in

1 Like

Thanks for your words of encouragement Mr D.
Looking forward to seeing it to fruition and having some laughs along the way. Should be fun.:grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

I think thereโ€™s a provision that if I get shit tons of seed, I can create an over flow wiki. Not 100% sure.:thinking:

18 Likes

Thank you. Their are a bunch of amazing people on here that are inspiring.

6 Likes

Iโ€™m not :100: percent sure about this, but I think overflow distribution is at the growers expense. You may already know that, but I thought Iโ€™d shout it out

4 Likes

When the time comes, Iโ€™d be happy to help with postage on the overflow.

The plants look really great @Budderton, and big too! I canโ€™t wait to see what they look like come December.

11 Likes

Holy crap! Glad I wasnโ€™t shooting for this one. Gone in the 12 hours I was working. Never even had a chance. Glad to see thereโ€™s only 200 some edits lol. Looks like everyone learned their lesson on the Temple Flo drop.

3 Likes

Right on OTUG. Sounds like a plan. Letโ€™s wait and see how the seed harvest goes and weโ€™ll take it from there. :grin::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

@catapult @Budderton What do we have to do to make Cobra Tits a reality lol? I made a pic yaโ€™ll can use!

Click here for Cobra Tits pic possibly NSFW sorry mods i love u

20 Likes

Thatโ€™s pretty damn funny dude! :joy:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m very much interested to read your review about these flowers brother @Budderton โ€ฆ
Btw, i ran into baby cobra couple of weeks back โ€ฆ
We deal with them snakes differently over these parts of the world :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hahaha thatโ€™s like a sexy roller coaster.

5 Likes