Cola’s starting from scratch garden

I like the idea of the sonoff, if i had a shed grow i’d want one myself.

1 Like

The 4th relay I was gonna wire in a sonoff th10a temperature relay and control my heater bro. Trying to keep actual mains plugs to a minimum if I can.

@ReikoX the th10 and 16’s look a lot easier To wire up to me bro lol

2 Likes

Good plan bro. Just imagine what you could do with two of em :grinning: If you need any more help with wiring just holler.

1 Like

Yes, they are very easy to wire, but only one channel. Now, apparently using scenes I can control, for example, a 4-channel Sonoff based on the temperature or humidity or the TH16. I’ll have to play some more with that…

1 Like

@robin has done a bit of scene setting already using his. It is genius technology for the price. Just need to get it working now to the point of switching on my lights then I’ll delve deeper into what the sonoffs can do lol.

@Albannach that’s probably gonna be the case bro. Got an oz of lemon haze here aswell that’s really not Helping the brain function :joy:

2 Likes

Right guys I got the bastard to work thanks to all your assistance. Definitely need to come up with neater wiring though. But now the method is down it’s just a case of tidying up. That was a magical feeling

4 Likes

Rippa mate now you can grow some ?

1 Like

Sunshine daydream already germed in the heated prop brother Pedro. I am still waiting for a pwm fan speed controller and obviously tidy wiring but yeah were definitely growing

3 Likes

And not to add more work to an already busy schedule. I’ve got to section off the garden with the 13 fence panels she (being the mrs) just had delivered solo.

Where’s my skinning up tray

3 Likes

Told you my light was slacking in the middle. Thanks @Baudelaire for hooking me up with the sinks and shipping. I’ll do the strips justice don’t worry. And I’m pretty certain I’ll be ordering more before long

4 Likes

All 3 ssdd are up. I’ve just expanded and flushed the shit out of some coco and placed in small pots. I will charge it shortly with a bit of atami rootbastic some moonshine

And a moonshine foliar spray. Although I’ve had brilliant results with plant magic evolution I was put into this stuff by a pretty reliable source.

Don’t think I’m trying any kind of organic hydro. Advanced nutrients makes sure that’s not the case but it’s still good stuff and it’s the most pH stable I’ve come across. As in it sets itself

2 Likes

Looks like your about to overgrow the shed bro :grinning: be great if you could set something up to distribute solsticks over here.

1 Like

I am definitely about to overgrow the shed. And it’s something I’m working pretty hard on right now to get a decent amount of solstrips over here. Hopefully me and @Baudelaire can come to some arrangement but with a big enough order alibaba.com doesn’t look too bad an option

Not trying to step on any toes here. Just trying to help my U.K. brothers out. Particularly the ones who want to do cash deals leaving no paper trails. I know a fair few that are still that old school

2 Likes

I like your thinking once again bro. Maybe look into a group buy cos folk like me can always buy drivers etc later when funds allow.

2 Likes

AInitial investment would need to be about £3k. Not saying it’s doable fast. But it’s doable. The current situation has a lot of people missing out on a real good thing though and with current economic affairs I can’t see the method getting any easier/cheaper direct from the USA

3 Likes

Yeh that would take some organizing but if enough people got involved it’s possible. Are you getting hit by large import tax on the strips?

1 Like

It’s looking like20% import charges so standard U.K. duty. My numbers at the minute are based on the highest price a single unit listed with the alibaba supplier. I’ve sent a message to ask for the “best price on 200 strips including shipping etc see what they say.

So far @Baudelaireis looking like the best option if a bulk buys a possibility a care package containing various CCT strips and heatsinks for an amount of units agreed but on a price basis.

(What could be sent for £3k) about sums it up lol

Would be the best scenario imaginable

2 Likes

Yup seems we are better of buying from our guy in the states then eh. I see some great kit from over there but the cost is often near doubled when shipping & duty are added. Maybe see what the dude has to offer then start a thread for a group buy if that’s allowed by the forum.

1 Like

I was thinking of fronting the £3k personally and sending out what people need as and when. As with anything in life it’s gotta be at least slightly worthwhile for me but I’m not a greedy guy

3 Likes

I recon that’s one of the most generous offers i have heard in a long time bro. You would also be in a position to sell completed lamps or kits to folk who know a good thing when they see one. Maybe an ebay shop or something eh.

2 Likes