Cola’s starting from scratch garden

what kind of camera are you using in there? can you view it over internet? hope your opsec is decent or the chinese will be watching your garden :joy:

1 Like

Bit of tlc. Hella lot of LITFA and all is well bro

2 Likes

How you doing LC it’s a £17 single IR wifi camera off Amazon. Not the best in the world but it’s good enough.
Herrrroooo missa cola we see you makey good plant haha

3 Likes

damn that seems convenient, can monitor for problems from anywhere, looks like decent quality also

2 Likes

The quality surprised me for sure. I expected old clam shell phone quality. Can’t wait to see a few flowers via WiFi mate. Sad I know but I’ll probably spend more time doing that than anything else ha

4 Likes

@Jellypowered, @Roux, @Robin, and I all have similar cameras. I took this one just last night.

10 Likes

I like it…you will too!

3 Likes

Keep em coming gents. Cola’s at it again. Building another masterpiece. So my replies may be slow but I’m more than happy to pop on every now and then for some of your glory shots. Show me your best ever purples

4 Likes

Yah the cameras are great… they are nice additive for the LITFA treatment as well - really helps it be more effective! Mine gets a little washed out from all the bright white light though!

2 Likes

It’s done enough for me to show you lovely folks anyway. Needs a few last minute adjustments but it’s testing well. My retinas are burning. (The official test) 400w is the max draw. It’s over 2 drivers though so dimming capability is greatly extended. Can’t wait to see it in it’s new home and doing

10 Likes

That’s a work of art bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

@anon58740919 What kind of plug in connector is that? Where did you source it?

1 Like

Pc PSU and kettle lead mate

12/12 daily camshot day 6

Still no sign of sex really yet middle one kinda looks like it may be throwing a pistils but meh. Just need a bit more time bless em.

That’s not actually in its final home but will do better for testing and a few more pics. I was informed yesterday my mate that’s having it is blaspheming and still using hps to finish up his run. (About 2 weeks from crop)

5 Likes

do you have a link for that ammeter/killawatt ? they would go great next to the T6 fan controller

1 Like

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/AC-80-260V-LCD-Digital-100A-Volt-Watt-Power-Meter-Ammeter-Voltmeter-New-Sell/131947749522?epid=2283116333&hash=item1eb8b2e092:g:6ckAAOSw-vlVgiMt

There you go pedro bro. I bought an ip55 rated enclosure to house it in. They’re definitely a handy bit of kit for a few quid

2 Likes

Thanks mate, I might grab a few of those for future projects.

2 Likes

Not usually a fan of defoliation. but air flow was restricted to the point of necrosis. so removed a few of the larger fans from the 2 big plants. Hopefully bring a few more budsites up too. Kinda hoping I’ve got a male cos as eagerly as I flipped these mofos are overgrowing the tent already. Think it’s a 2 pot max setup.

2 Likes

She’s testing well so far

The ammeter is on and working too but you can’t see it for the glare. This is on absolute minimum for the minute

Does anyone think there’s scope on the market for 45x30cm micro grow light. I’ve got enough scraps to cobble one together

3 Likes

What color temps are those strips? I wonder if they are all the same, is it just an effect of the camera?

2 Likes