Cola’s starting from scratch garden

I’m noticing the difference too but i cant really quantify or measure it so i’m not saying too much. I can however say this with certainty.

After 20 odd years, my days of sodium lit grows are finished for good. Thanks in no small part to you @anon58740919. Cheers bro!

3 Likes

My measurements are purely anecdotal but still seem synonymous with other people using LED. @ray in particular.

Glad I could help you out bro even in such a little way

2 Likes

I’m very glad of your help bro. I have noticed that they are getting through nutes faster now in both tents and we have had some calcium def symptoms, rust spots on leaves even though we are using calmag. Looks like i’ll have to up the dose but it could be the ph of that last bag canna terra. If i was not so far in i’d pull em and start again with coco. Next grow will be in coco, had enough of dirt in the house :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good morning. And what a good morning. Cola’s shitty 0% clone success rate is a thing of the past

@Gaz29 I’m putting it down to your lights side lighting. Absolutely nothing under a t5 and over a weekend under 100w ish of cob power

On closer inspection all 4 cuts have rooted. Just need a bit of tlc now. As does everything in my veg room lol

7 Likes

Fkn excellent my friend I’m well pleased to see you’re clones have all rooted, ( 1 off your “bucket -List” haha :joy:.)…

Are they all ssdd and are you flowering them when you come back from Spain :es:…?
Well I’ll be on the alert for my mail when you send the rig my way…
And I like the sound of your amendments etc… have a great day mate ,
Gaz

1 Like

Day 22 bloom.

As for the other ssdd bro. I’m just looking to keep one mother from the 4. 3 to be donated. And I’ve got a goji OG on the way too. Plus the 3 Durban Poison x’s

10 Likes

Excellent kinda pinkish looking trichs there Cola and she’s a big girl ,eh…!? I’m at roughly the same stage, my 4 testers are at between 18 days and 22 days in, but I only vegged them for like 3/4weeks .

I have a goji og crossed with oss ( from @50State ), that should be good for sleep etc.? I’ve never run any Bohdi gear yet, but I will at some point.
You have a good evening bro,
Gaz

2 Likes

I think that’s the lighting making the trichs look pink. Makes for a good photo. (All rights reserved @99PerCent :wink:)

@Jellypowered will remember my cellar goji of which became orphaned at a young age due to untenable environment. The cut coming back is the same and the smoke is absolute fire. Anything that tastes like berry is a win for me. The sunshine daydream is a first and everything bar the stretch tells me she’s a keeper so I’m gonna find a mother from these cuts. Need to have a little play with my light spectrum to suit but now this run is well underway I’m pretty much established as to what I need to change.

Isn’t the oss a sativa Dom mate. I always find they’re not a night time smoke. (Though I’m usually limited to a choice of 1. Sometimes 2 strains so I’m smoking what I got kinda thing) most haze will have me up all night orchestrating a pygmy hedgehog cabaret or equal nonsensical project but not sleep lol.

My days been alright mate. How about yours?

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about oss but if you say it’s a day-time smoke, what about the goji og x oss, would the Goji og not help with the sleeping etc…, Or a nice all-rounder.? I have two Haze crosses ( Nigerian Haze x X18 ) flowering right now , i hope the paki strain shines through the Haze…! Two Hazes at 21/22 days in flower…:arrow_lower_left:

I ended up with these and as im using a mobile phone i don’t get to see how they uploaded but I think the top pic is my 88g13/HP next is the Stardawg ( left) and the above pic is N,Haze #1 and I’ll take a pic of my smaller N. Haze #2 :arrow_lower_left:outcross,

N a big Sat-Dom bagseed kola… in a two litre pot lol…:arrow_lower_left:

My day has been ok but stressed with the kid more than usual lately, nothing big just family guy stuff lol…
Gonna sign off n chillax mate, I’ll need to post some more pics to the X18 Thread of the plants above lol…
Talk to you later bro ,
Gaz

Edit: top pic is the 1888 ((g13/HP x X18), about 12 days ago… ?? Didn’t know I’d posted it… he.

12 Likes

Day 23 bloom.

Oss isn’t what I thought it was mate. Ignore me. Either way if it stems from goji og then it will likely be a fire smoke. You’re looking well with your perpetual and that fatty sativa forearm type cola looks beautiful.

As for kids mate I’m sure they are put on this Earth to cause us grief. I was a right little bastard. Honestly. Only since I met Mrs cola I grew up lol. Girls seem to be a lot faster at maturing and get less grief from the police etc.

Hope today’s a better one gaz

7 Likes

Coming on nice there bro. We started some seeds today. I went for 5 satori and 5 of those purple badlands you sent. She chose her autos, an og kush cbd and another blackberry. Anyway we’re using canna coco and sensi coco ph perfect nutes this time. I remembered your issue a few weeks back so i mixed up the minimum dose 1ml/L of each to start beans off in and i measured it. CF = 0.7 but the PH was still 6.6 from a starting point of 7.7. I had to add 10 drops of ph down to reach 5.8. It should be fine when i use a higher dose but at minimum it wont fix the ph low enough. Might be worth getting that ph pen after all bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

Maybe worth it. But I’m not struggling at the minute bro. Lol. Hopefully the purple Badlands serve you well. And everything else you run. A mate of mine just been for a smoke told me he’s running bare hps whilst we have this tremendous heatwave. Without a fan and filter. I passed that man a cool tube post haste. And a few PB for his next run. (This is the bagseed/cut your teeth run. Then I’ll sell him a light without the headache) let’s see how you get on with the pH perfect. And later on if it seems high don’t adjust mate. It’s chelated in a way it can be absorbed between a certain pH range. Rather than the usual 6.2 soil 5.5/5.8 Coco business. The N in the veg is 3-0-0 and in bloom it’s 3 again in bloom so you have to watch some strains for leafy cabbage syndrome. Back the N down a bit

2 Likes

Cheers bro and yeh i had this before too with ionic. Decent nutes and it says on the blurb it fixes the ph and it does, when you use enough of it

Whats the bets at 2ml/L of each it’ll be almost bang on :grin:

1 Like

You’ll have to get your pen out and test. I’m a bad lazy stoner. That’s why I automated most my shit bar water. Haha. I really didn’t rate ionic at the time. In hindsight it was a nice clean smoke. Clonex. Nitrozyme and super drive are all good supplements too from growth technology.

1 Like

Used clonex a lot over the years and various pk boosters but the only additive range i’ve tried was canna’s overpriced muck. It either made no difference or actually made healthy plants sick or finish early. I’ve not used any additives (except ph down & sensi calmag) in a good while now and not missed them tbh.

Looking at the superdrive bro and it reminded me of days gone by in a loft with that smelly superthrive stuff. I never did establish if that stuff did any good either and i gave it a few goes. It did no harm to the plants, not so sure about me lol

1 Like

btw i cant imagine going back to bare 600w hps fixtures in a loft, temps in the mid 30s, stripped to the boxers and sweating like a boiler stoker on E :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Albannach. After reading that boiler stoker on E. I really need to hear you say “your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries” I dunno why but I imagine your voice would be bang on bro. And no way I was stripping in a loft full of fibreglass. Fuck that lol

2 Likes
6 Likes

Haha maybe one day i’ll gie it a go fur ye lad :grin: i can however say - to the womble (quite rightly) yer a shite for shore eyes! and it almost sounds like sean connery lol.

I deffo aint missing the loft scene bro, seen me wringing ma t shirt out and hurling it down the ladders on quite a number of occasions lol. Itchy fukin stuff that rockwool insulation, used to shower for ages and still itch ffs

1 Like

Yeah I have no idea how you went from deep Scottish to insulting Frenchman but hey ho haha. I’ve done the whole ice bottles of water swapping out and everything. Never again. Led for me. And hopefully I’ll be underground soon :wink:

2 Likes