Cola’s starting from scratch garden

Hope there’s bud in Tenerife for you bro cos one alternative is they have a big banana and they are pleased to meet you :grin:

2 Likes

Dont buy from the lucky luicky man on veronicas strip in las americas rofl.

Head up to the hills of Laguna then inland but watch out for those presa guard dogs looking after the plantations.

If you get really stuck I can possibly make some arrangemnts for you. :wink:

Im certain there are some Tenerife growers on here :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, arent the best Presas that I have seen… I dont like the Murion chenil’s conditions…
Jamaica fight like Zoco, my Rott/Mali (RIP)
In my case, can jure ya that my Caucasiano Talibán or my Dobe Ras are so much hard, electric n wilder…
N they live free, without chains or chenils or boxes or crates…

2 Likes

Timanfaya Devil aka Timanfaya Haze, somewhere in Canary Islands:

8 Likes

I showed it before inna The Dogs’ House: Rivalpo talkin more bout Canary Islands n its landraces, with beatifull pics:

http://www.cannabisonline.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=862

3 Likes

Looks like your in for a nice holiday @anon58740919, take the time out to explore the hills and mountains for a day instead of the pebble beach lol. Nah they have sand in some places, imported I believe though :wink:

Seriously head up into the hills and go see Mount Teide :wink:

You can usually have a snowball fight in the glorious sunshine up there :wink:

1 Like

There are a lot of black n whithe sand beaches in Tenerife.
N Lanzarote n Fuerteventura have enought white sand to cover England , je…

5 Likes

Do you know anything about landraces from Cabo Verde? If I can get my ducks in a row I’ll be going on a seed hunt this year, hoping that some family in Praia have the connections to find some old school herb.

1 Like

I heard that Timanfaya Devil/Haze is a Alex aka La Mano Negra cross between La Palma (Canary Islands), Senegal , Mali n Cabo Verde landraces…(?)

I thought Cabo Verde was so dry to have sativa tropical landraces (like Eastern Canarys), but, maybe as Canarys, it have a lot of differents climates (?) cos I always have hear in Spain bout Cabo Verde landraces as bein similars to La Palma (Canarys) ones… N that Canarys old school growers sais they have worked a lot with Cabo Verde landraces…(?)

Never gone to Cabo Verde anyway…but like morna so much…

2 Likes

Day 16 bloom. Nice bit of frost occurring now. Node spacing is incredibly shit as you can tell from the photos. I’m not too fussed really as the thread title suggests this was a starting from scratch garden.
Things I’ve learned so far. I love LED. (This is my first time using other than blurples for starting beans) but I have added too much red to my spectrum. If I had the room and could run the cobs as hard as they should alongside the strips. It would be good. Maybe a 4x4 tent would be more suited. So I may well be making a new just strip light for mine.
If anyone wants to buy this light shout up with an offer. It can finish this run first though.
Also learned to go a little easier on the amino acids etc during stretch cos they end up jurrrrrrrrasssiccccccc.
Cola’s learning everyday too.

9 Likes

Nice frost kicking in now and some nice looking flowers there , you’ve filled your tent v.well bro…

You have a great day mate…
Gaz

5 Likes

Is that just the one original plant??? Ffs it’s turned into a monster …:grin::grin:

3 Likes

Yeah the same one plant bro. She’s doing well. Starting to stink up a little now too :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@ReikoX auto fem (stuff with loads of L’s in it) paper toweled. Scheduling my shit to work for me. Or severely blow up in my face. Fuck knows which. Stay tuned

7 Likes

Thats a mix (my bad I mixed up the plants after I cut them) there were four plants all of my Lowryder x La Diva cross and pretty similar. Two were pollinated with a reversed Crystal Candy and two were pollinated with La Muse. So they are:
(Crystal Candy or La Muse) x (Lowryder x La Diva).

6 Likes

I’m not gonna lie and pretend that’s gonna stick in my head
But I’ll grow them and post pics. And let you know how she smokes. First time growing an auto too

3 Likes

I just call them Fem Mix

2 Likes

You can call them Candy Diva or Muse Ryder… post lots of pics :grinning:.

1 Like

I didn’t rate autos in the past but i recently had to change my opinion bro. Blue amnesia from dinafem and the green crack and blackberry offerings from fastbuds have got me wishing i had just filled my tent with em now. I could get 6 crops a year like the missis does instead of 4. Got a shitload of fem and reg beans to grow out first but i can see the day coming…

2 Likes

Day 18 bloom. My drip tray is dry but the air around today is humid af. So I’m just not feeding her.

Had a look at old hps grows too. That frost is like a week ahead of previous runs. And as close as she is to my light you can’t smell as many terpenes burning off as you would 2ft away from hps. I fucking love LED

10 Likes