Cola’s starting from scratch garden

lol that clip takes me back a bit. Not only cos it was class in it’s day but i got put in the sin bin on diy audio forum once cos i posted it in response to a stuffy mod

btw sorry bout fillin yer thread up wi ma shite bro i’ll LITFA now for a bit haha.

3 Likes

When everyone was else was eating chicken nuggets and watching bodger and badger as a kid. I grew up with never mind the buzzcocks. Little Britain. Shooting stars etc. And reading newspapers upside down at 5. I was a strange kid ha. This is my kinda comedy though

3 Likes

I had the poster from life of brian on my bedroom wall back in the day. Them all on crosses, always look on the bright side eh bro :grin:

2 Likes

Fkn classic @Albannach , The life of Brian is the dogs bolloks innit…?! I like the monty python shit…

Btw Cola your plants’ filling in well now ,has it stopped stretching yet… I should be finished with my testers at roughly the same time as yours finishes.
I have goji og x oss , both Bohdi strains ( Orange SunShine) , how do you reckon that’d be good for some sleep etc.?

Talk soon guys…
Gaz

2 Likes

She’s doing well now. Stretch has pretty much stopped now. She had her last defoliating before finish yesterday. Illuminating the lower budsites. And increasing airflow. Plus hot weather has now become really muggy with outsode Rh in the 80s.
Yes gaz bro I reckon she will help you get your head down. Leave her a few days longer than you’re comfortable to pretty much guarantee it

3 Likes

Day 26 bloom. Cracking the tent she smells beautiful now. Can’t get any pics today as we have company. https://youtu.be/AE1ct5yEuVY

Be ordering a new tent too because well we need another veg space and I need my shed back so the above is happening (referring to the song linked. The tents going underground) lol

4 Likes

Durban Poison X starting to do their thing now.

Sunshine daydream cuts very much established. Potted my own keeper mother up. There’s 2 spoken for and the black sheep at the back is probably going to end up outside. (It’s rooted. But the stunting will cause issues with the already minimal height I have)

The other one potted up next to my mother is going to a mate but he needs a week or so to collect it. And clean his room out

5 Likes

Looking good there :sunglasses:

1 Like

this movie and mel brooks’ history-of-the-world part-1 were my 2 most influential childhood films, i swear. “the quest for fire” was like sex-ed & world history all in one. these ‘incel’ jokers just need to watch that last one. hehehe

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I accidently watched that when I was dating. We thought is was something else

2 Likes

i love me a 3 hour movie with no dialogue! :wink:

1 Like

It’s something I’ve not actually seen. Dare I watch it? Lol. I wonder what Mrs colas reaction would be. :rofl:

1 Like

Day 27 bloom. Although she’s throwing little buds out. She’s throwing lots and they’re all reaching up. And forming nicely.
I am keeping her. But I’m thinking a few things.

She needs to be finished in a much smaller pot. Like 5-7l pots. She’s extremely fast and vigorous rooting.
I got a lot of stretch after flip. But I did add a lot more “red” to my spectrum. (I want to see if she does any better with internodal spacing under a more “blue” fixture)
Trichome production is also a lot faster than I’m used to. That could be down to many things though as I’ve seen other LED users experience the same “where’s that week gone” phenomena. But it’s also a new to me strain so genetics could be as much a part as lighting.

All anecdotes from my journey so far. Input much appreciated

7 Likes

That bush fair exploded on you eh bro :grin: Iv’e not had one do that in a while and usually cos it was grown from a cut that was in the process of switching to bloom when taken. I used to do quite a bit of pruning with those bushes. I’m noticing plants under her rig are staying shorter than under mine but her rig produces more blue spectrum light than mine. Might have to make some adjustments to mine when i change out those potential firecracker cob holders. I think an order for some more 4000K or even some 5000K chips is required :thumbsup:

3 Likes

It was from bean this one mate so thats not the case. I had to do a bit of pruning already on the way but don’t wanna cause too much stress late on in bloom. It’s all new ground for me this run. Now I’ve got a feel for her. I’m hoping I do better next run. I’ve got my keeper mum out my cuts. 2 are off to other growers. And one is probably gonna end up outside.

Once this is down I’m gonna pay a bit of attention to my light. That is unless anyone wants a light that would do well for some one with more height than me lol

3 Likes

That’s a cracking light bro and it gives you scope to experiment too. What about getting a bigger tent with more height to play with?
That plant went mad considering it’s grown from seed, maybe a good one for a scrog eh.

2 Likes

My initial reaction is that’s a variety that’s begging to be outdoors and huge, traditional sativa form. :evergreen_tree: :wink:
I pruned my Durban 5 times before flower, outdoors, to keep the canopy 2 m. sq. in a 30 gal. fabric pot.
That one there could maybe be retried as either many small/SoG or even more abuse/training to 2 or 4 main branches & maintain vigilant pruning of all the continual new, small growth. (for indoors)
???

1 Like

First opportunity to properly catch up today. Sunshine daydream is the strain. And i read before that she wants to bush out. Now I anticipated growth width ways with that lol. Never mind it smells beautiful anyway :wink:

Day 29 bloom. I’ll be adding a PK boost tomorrow (Buddha’s tree) I think. Now we got at least some degree of “stacking”

10 Likes

Looks lush compared to mine just now bro. That bush should fill the space nicely eh.

1 Like

It’s already filled the space. Just need to fill it with little nuggets now that amount to many nuggets :wink:

1 Like