Cola’s starting from scratch garden

Do you know what might have turned the pistils red already, she’s not pollinated is she?
Or have you sprayed something in there?

1 Like

Not too sure what’s causing the early pistils change but it’s literally just a couple here and there that have turned. Mainly in less light. Will see what happens…but I’m seeing no nanners anyway and theres nothing local that’s chucked enough of a bollock to pollinate as far as I know. I’ll see how she goes. It’s all I can do really lol

And I don’t spray anything after I flip really mate

1 Like

Probably just the pistils been touched while pruning defoliating in there that has turned them red.

Keep of the grass :joy:

3 Likes

Nice :+1: Cola, i don’t see the pistils ‘pollenated’ just brown, maybe it’s just a bit near the lights, idk but trics kicked in earlier this time eh…?!
It’s just about the half way point with your grow eh.? I should be finishing my testers ( @buryseeds’s X18 Outcrosses) about same time as the big fukka you got there… speak to you soon bro ,
Happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

I am a fondler. Can’t beat a good scratch and sniff lol

2 Likes

I don’t think she’s pollinated. Probably a little stressed from both the necessity to bend branches to snapping point and defoliation. :no_mouth::roll_eyes:
I’d say you were right with the about halfway. Think she’s meant to be a 56-63 dayer. But everything is seeming to be a week faster than I’m used to. Let’s see what the next couple of weeks shows us and go from there. It’s feed and LITFA now on

3 Likes

Great :+1: problem to have … i could do with a week quicker myself… but your in hydro aren’t you…It’s probably the hydro that’s quickened things up for you , what do you think…?
I am rolling a spliff then getting my heed doon Cola… I got an earlier than usual rise in the morning…
You have a good night mate,
Gaz

4 Likes

Day 30 bloom @Pedro_Bann this should give you slightly better indication mate.

@Gaz29 definitely worse problems to have lol

8 Likes

We’re finding the same thing with both rigs and that’s with compost. Her rig is still only running at 200w (need to get her a 250w driver) so it’s not just the amount of lumens, i recon the led spectrum is somehow speeding things up, especially resin production.

2 Likes

That’s a resin producer eh bro. Be well worth keeping the bud trim from her :thumbsup:

1 Like

She’s a high thc producer too from what I can see. That’s why I’m keeping her bro. Some stuff has occurred at one of my other pie fingers so theres a fair bit of bother my end today. Plus a journey I can’t be arsed with lol.

She is lovely and sticky now. And the terpenes are becoming more complex everyday. And more pungent

2 Likes

Yeh i bet shes chucking perfume around like a diva lol. Shame your gettin grief bro, you get em telt!

2 Likes

So go in to check my veg room at 7am. All is well there. Turn and see the ammeter for my bloom room Reading 320w instead of 1.8w as my light should have been off. Turns out we had a power cut through the night and the sonoff was set to auto on should the power die in veg. Well my failsafe backfired today. I don’t know exactly how much extra light they will have had. And the only thing I can really do about it is set them to go off for 7pm and hope for the best. Failsafe is already deactivated now. Eyes peeled for any nanners the coming week then :no_mouth:

6 Likes

Hi @anon58740919 :slight_smile: I am building my own light next week and I would love to have the same oled display on my lamp as you have? How do you call it and where can I get one? :smiley: The oled display that shows you current watts etc…

I know you posted it somewhere but I cant find it :smiley:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what you need bro. Particularly if youre building a dimmable light :wink:

Edit ask @Pedro_Bann where he got the one with the built in shunt. Will make for tidier wiring

2 Likes

Great! :slight_smile: I just ordered one from czech website so I will get it in like 3 days :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

One time interruptions like this shouldnt be an issue. Keep an eye on them and LITFA. :grin:

7 Likes

Good advice as usual @ReikoX i’ve had a few of them over the years with no real issues, maybe a bit of luck involved too though :grin:

1 Like

These ones are from China, their ships motor along slowly maybe for efficiency :wink: .
Even though China stuff comes on the slow boat I like Chinese electronics because they’re cheap from the source before they get re-branded at a price.

1 Like

Day 37 bloom. Been leaving her TF alone as per @ReikoX instructions lol.

SSDD cuts vegging out. One to be a mother. And another is looking like your mams mate that sits in your kitchen drinking tea. No matter how many times you try you just can’t fuck it off out your way lol.

Durban Poison x are all out now. They can spread their little leaves and fly.

And work has commenced on 1. The setting up of this here tent for the blue dream’matic auto run when we return.2 The logistics of getting big bird and her tent from my shed down to sesame Street are troubling me though progress is being made slowly

12 Likes