ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Learn something every grow. Next year I will pot up slowly instead of going right into 30 gallon feeding tubes. Live and Learn. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

MothaF*cken Climate Change

They love the Humidity I can say that.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s getting warmer over here. :+1:
Need to get some more autos in the dirt BUT I’ve a 4 day holiday booked from the 21st so can’t start any till I get back.

70f in the uk. Thank you global warming :rofl:

5 Likes

Hell ya bud! Love the little setup you got going on over there!
:metal: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks @bassman5420 Peace :metal:

2 Likes

FIM’d both Blackberry Fire and Blueberry Muffins about 20 mins ago. They got over 30 days to do their thing all of them. Before bloom starts. Feed Em, Luv Em and give it to the Gods.

Right now they all get soaked with tap and Micro fed with 3 tsp of Grow, 1 1/2 tsp of Fish Emulsion and 1/2 tsp per of Cal Mag 1 gallon of nutes each and the next day
another gallon each of
3 tsp per of grow, 2TBS per of Big Bloom, 1/2 tsp per Microbe, 1/4 tsp per Kelp Me Kelp You. I do this 2x a week and Water Tap in between.

TBS of molasses’s and 1/2 TBS of Bembe every 5th full feeding, so every 2 weeks approx

I also foliar feed every other day with 2tsp per of Kelp Me Kelp You and Neem oil 1 tsp per liter with a couple drops of dawn dishsoap

24 Likes

I posted my recipe a couple days ago in @MoBilly thread. This is it. @Gizmo @ColeLennon

shatter of choice 1/2 -gram makes 75/5-6 MG pot leaf gummies
decarb in oven 260* on silicone baking sheet for 25 mins I usually up temp to 270* with 20 mins left
sauce pan and small whisk
1/2 cup of water cold
2 small packets of unflavored gelatin
1- 3-ounce box of flavor of choice Jello gelatin I also like to use Jolly Rancher gelatin
2 TBS lite corn syrup
1TBS vegetable glycerin
1 tsp lecithin liquid
1/4 tsp mold inhibitor
water in pan add 2 packs of unflav gel
box of flavored gelatin let bloom for 5 mins
add the rest of ingredients
smallest burner on lowest melt degree
5 mins as shatter finishes in oven
just as shatter stop bubbling “watch it and pull straight to the freezer 4 mins turn down to saucepan to after putting decarbed shatter straight into hot but cooling mix let melt for 30-45 secs then whisk your heart out. whisk whisk whisk whisk and when you think its stirred a lot STIR some More. pour into a condiment bottle and fill molds, put fridge 35 mins pop out of molds.into a tupperware container with lid and a dash of corn starch shake enjoy store in closed container or zip lock 'drawer ready”

This recipe fills the 3 pot leaf molds = 75 5-6 MG gummies THC/CBD based on calculations I’ve made on 1/2 grams of shatter or any extract really. Do your own math on Total cannabinoids and THC

You can put as much extract as you want into recipe just adjust by reducing say 1/2 TBS of corn syrup

I also bought one of these. Power Whisk makes for accurate mixing of extract.

19 Likes

Looking good! Figuring out watering timing on those big ass pots had to be a bit of a learning curve.

5 Likes

7 Likes

No its 1/3 Premium buffered loose Coco coir 1/3 peat moss forest mixture 1/3 perlite. I feed and water whenever I want. ADHD/OCD/PTSD I have a tendency to over obsess on my plants so this My Lane at K.I.S.S method :metal: I will have to pay more attention to water amounts in bloom though, their basically raised 30 gallon feeding tubes to garden plot below.= Just Soil & 30+ years of compost :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

did you 3D print those gems?

3 Likes

No, but I think good things can happen with PLA+ moulds.

3117728_gummy-bear-mold-for-64-gummies-with-spatula-by-ko3des

4 Likes

Here’s a look at how my one tent us doing I’m still waiting for beans to get the other one fully going

11 Likes

Sweet man looks healthy and flourished. Props :metal:

5 Likes

We are cooking with grease now.

20 Likes

6 days ago, I fim’d both blackberry fire and both blueberry muffins.

west row blackberry fire

west row blueberry muffin

the other two are similar to these :metal:

my $3.00 a foot Giraffe 10-foot hose didn’t even make thru the 3rd 90* day of summer.

14 Likes

Evening Pics

east row Indiana Bubblegum

west row Blackberry Fire

west row Blueberry Muffin
west row Indiana Bubblegum

east row Blackberry Fire and Blueberry Muffin

Multiple tops 4-7 coming in from Fim’d blackBerry and blueberry, I counted 7 on the west row blueberry muffin

Thanks for looking, Peace

27 Likes

damn colelennon, last we saw your babies were skinny little runts. now look at 'em! you must be beaming with pride. i love how bushy those bubblegums are. keep it going keep it going, you have a nice late week lined up as well!

4 Likes

Things are getting better…
In 20 days you will already have some good plants to bloom.
Good luck…

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping in guys. I am micro dosing 2xs a week and full feed 2xs a week with a couple days of straight dry time and watering well. It’s on like Donkey Kong!!! :metal: let me clarify, say Sunday night after 2 days of dry time, I micro dose with fish emulsion,big bloom, cal mag, microbe, kelp me kelp you, 1 1/2 gallon nutes, following morning I hit it with a full nutes Grow, Fish Emulsion, Big Bloom, Microbe, Kelp me kelp you, 1 gallon nutes 24 hrs later. I full feed another gallon, 24 hrs later I micro dose again, water every time mins before I pre-feed right before I drop my nutes. I am dosing them with like 1TBS molasses and 1/2TBS Bembe on every fifth full feeding. :metal:

9 Likes

This massive growth I’m getting now is par for the course with our High Humidity :metal:

4 Likes