Competition time for my overgrow.com family(CLOSED)

I’m going to have to say that @Emeraldgreen sent me a Cali Orange Haze strain in 2023, that 7-month cured (vac-seal => freezer) into a Monster of a Bud-Buzz, a few weeks ago.

My front Porch was the Location! And that Ganja Had changed intensity while curing, 100%

Best Smoke ever comes down to Tasting the Metallic bliss of Txerri Bilbo Haze

I will take that #420 please

4 Likes

I think OJD really wants everyone to read that first post and follow every step in order to be entered into the contest. Just a heads-up. I don’t want anyone missing the chance over an incomplete entry. Best of luck to all!!

2 Likes

Thanks Pat, missed the best ever!

1 Like

White widow (flower) at Maharashtra in Apirl 2023.
Mazar - I - Sharif (hash) December 1995 in Maharashtra.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Best smoke In the last 5 years for me is GMO times Wedding cake got it from my grow buddy locally in the Pacific Northwest . My favorite smoke of all time is Peyote Purple that I grew out from a breeder pack from cannabiogen years ago also in the PNW. Absolutely loved the pheno after harvest. I’m going with #8 good luck everyone!!!

2 Likes

Past 5 - platinum cheese, got from my plug who’s connected to a group of 5 or so Growers. Guy who runs the cheese and early lemon Berry knows his shit. Rarely satisfied from bud i didn’t grow.

Best ever - back in high school, my dad’s Buddy was a coke weed pill dealer, he knew this dude connected to a large warehouse grow that later got busted. Turn’s out it was here running for almost 18 year’s straight. It was unnamed, but was always Bright green, red hair, smelled of rubber and pine. I remember holding the before school roaches in class and it smells like rubber cement burning. Always was lightly seeded with big old mature beans. We called it “meneck weed” because the guy it came from, that was his last name. Circa 1999- 2002. Northeast Ohio

187 is my number Guess

Looking back id have to say it was definitely some Skunk or nl or similar.

2 Likes

List the best Flower or Hash you smoked in the last 5 years , where , when ?

Best would be some blueberry kush from a friend of my uncle. It was just the top tier kind of 2000s weed from alberta that an older biker guy just kept growing, kush and berry and a high thay left you staring at your shoes for 20 minutes.

Made some drysift last year from a mix of 10 varieties and holy shit, it was an explosion if flavour and a sizzling high. Truly the best, because i have such a tolerance and it still stands out.

Ill go for number 312

1 Like
  1. best hash two years ago in a Montreal coffee shop had a few rips with a friend went in and was still drinking the same coffee 2 hours later was a collection of keif from his grinders
  2. 1983 or so best hash ever some 80’s arcade hash Erieau On. it was really sticky gooey stuff this time spent along while sitting between the Pac man and centipede machines listening to bob Seager on repeat
  3. 25
4 Likes

The best smoke I had was 20 years ago. My step dad had a buddy that was an organic grower and grew a blueberry strain that you could smell through the jar! Taste smell everything was epic that was south west Michigan.
The last five years would have to be @bobgrows 90’s kush cut hands down no question. I still have this cut with 3 in flower. My jar is empty right now but I’d be smoking constantly if I had enough lol.
@emeraldgreen @thceed @blowdout2269 @lzboy @Til_Valhalla @Kgrim @mrgreenthumb @carty @ohno555

12 Likes
  1. The best flower has to be hands down the 90’s Kush . My house

2. best hash was Goji Crasher! Pink hash! Again my house and at the Z-labs Cannabis Cup. Last year 2023

3. 77

9 Likes
  1. Best flower in the last 5 years is toss up between Zoap at my buddy house last month and Donny Burger # 5 fresh out of curing at my house 2 months ago.

2. Best flower of all time Super Silver Haze around 2013. You could take over a small Villiage with just a nug. It had 10 out of 10 on flavor and effect.

3. 39

3 Likes

So best recent was some Gorilla Glue at my house that I grew earlier this year,

Best ever was some tie flowers back in the 90s that a friend had

And I am going to say 420

1 Like
  1. Best flower in the last 5 years is Pineapple Fields from Dynasty Genetics. Picked up growing weed in 2020 after a long hiatus (growing and smoking) as something to do during covid, due to unrelated life happenings. It was my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grow (specifically 2022) It was sentimental (for reasons that will become abundantly clear) as much as it was actually potent, but killer bud none the less

2. A vacuum sealed bag labeled “Pineapple” I got in 2012, I was 17. Smoked some at home and it was incredible, so I rolled up a bunch of joints and walked with my buddies to the local disk Golf park on a beautiful summer day, and it was just pure bliss. The greens were greener, the sky was magnificent, and the breeze carried our laughter through the entire park, along with the disks and smoke. I’ve been happier, but I’m not sure I’ve ever been as care free.

3. 16

3 Likes

Tha k’s for the chance and giveaway :seedling:
1…in the last 5 years… Rainbow Driver from woddy Nelson… With a close second @Wizdom Chemdog x Meat Breath I just grew :green_heart:
2…best hash ever was some Lebanese blonde over 30 years ago. Don’t think I’ll ever find that dragon :dragon_face:
#214 FTW :grin:
Thanks @420noob for the tag.
Hey @Natea @Coffin_Dodger @Low.Poly drill up to see enter questions :ok_hand:

4 Likes
  1. Fire OG x OGKB= Chunky’s Bagseeds. bought seeds at 2016-17’ Worcester, Ma CannaConvention. Smoked it in piece back in Boston
  2. Real ECSD 05’-06’ Boston, could smell stash from outside persons house whom donated it, pure ****'in Diesel, beyond sticky. Kinda want to say it was dark green w/ some black hues. Was lucky to get the real real. Wasn’t a smoker had just cleared HS and allowing self to partake in a little squeef here and there since always liked the smell. Remember saying whomever cultivated it “grew the shit out of this flower”. Pure real deal diesel. Not seen it since, or anything like it, but if do, the memory will serve me to validate the real vs the desperate reaching wannabe. East Coast Sour Diesel 4ever. I think donation was $60 or $70 for 1/8"
  3. 339
1 Like

Hey welcome to overgrow!!

Those sound like some really nice seeds.

Best bud in last five years was probably sundae driver, dulce or corey at my house. Hard to choose between the 3.

Best bud ever was back in late 90’s early 2000s at my house. Was this awsome bud that we just called stinky bud. Was the best bud I’ve ever had. Went for 50 for 1/8 all the way up, so 400 for oz. But a 1/8 looked like 1/4

I’ll go with 412

8-Mattman
11-PatHealy
16-Tolerance_Break
25-thainer
39-BTYGMO
69-ix3u
77-AppalachianBiscuits
78-JerBear
108-Satsang
114-Orbitalnutria420
141-globalhead
144-Toker1
187-Couchlocked
214-LzBoy
234-Cybersmib
237-mndlss
250-Mrgreenthumb
312-jessethestoner
339-nestylecollective
369-Jobu
388-Tuned
400-ramblinrose
412-Justblazin
420-MissinBissin

@420noob @Bobgrows @Simdadon snag a different number. I don’t want you all missing out over someone already having your number.

Edit-I just threw this list together because I thought I saw some multiple numbers. I have nothing to do with the contest and I’m not saying each entry meets all of the requirements laid out by OJD. Just wanted to make picking a number easier for everyone.

7 Likes

1 one called strippers spit
2 got some black African back in the late 60s
Close to hallucinating lasted hrs
3 I guess 210

1 Like

Original post now has list as per @PatHealy … got you as well @freed111 … everyone please add numbers as needed and try to keep them in order please :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch!!

1 Like