Competition time for my overgrow.com family(CLOSED)

Best ive had in 5 years gotta be citral cookies (OG member cross, smell it through a ziplock thats closed in a glass jar)

Best ever has to still be the citral cookies… yummy taste, like a fresh piece of garlic bread that someone covered in earthy goodness

Ill take 333

4 Likes

Best flower in the past 5 would be some stuff called Hawaiian Dutch that I had out in Oregon while visiting about 5 years ago, it was super fruity and strong, I very much enjoyed it.
Best hash was some stuff I had from a music festival back in 2008 in the Illinois area, they just called it banana hash and it was just fire, no idea the story behind it but I brought a few grams home and was truly sad when it was gone lol.
I’ll pick #128 !

Thanks for the chance @Connoisseur_Genetics !

Golden jamaican back in 87 a friends house got so high i threw up lol hash i have to say blonde lebanese in 96 another friends house best high and taste ever. Number would have to be 53

What a cool giveaway!
In the last 5 years, my best is super hard to pick from. From a strength to buzz ratio, I would say I liked the Island Sweet Skunk so far (I may be biast because I am tokin on it currently :grin:)
Ever, I would say: this bud I got one time that was shipped to a leukemia patient. It was completely red and was so body numbing that I couldn’t function. No idea what type it was sadly.
My number guess is: :100:

1 Like

I’m from the 269 so I’ll go with that.

I’ve been loving a cut of blue dream firm a body lately. :relieved: chill af.

Glueberry was my favorite ever. Cross of gg4 and bluberry legit smelled and tasted like sweet fresh blueberrys.

The best flower which I’ve smoked in the last 5 years and ever is an easy 1 for me. Just after legalization here in Canada 2019 I happened to purchase some UBC Chemo from an online dispensary. Smelt of hash, it was a nice dark green dense sticky nugs. The high was epic and completely melted you into whatever you were sitting on making you unable to move. VERY enjoyable high.

213 is my number :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like 333 is gone too so, let’s go 419

I appreciate you looking out I did pick another number just in case

2 Likes

Thanks for the cool comp @Connoisseur_Genetics and the chance to win some fine genetics.Godfather OG was the best flower I’ve smoked in the last five years, and the best ever was Nepalese hash back in the early 70s, it was hard to finish a joint of that stuff!

2 Likes

If I am allowed to pick a new # I pick 177
Thank you @PatHealy for the heads up! :pray:

2 Likes

Looks like your number was taken already ma bruda. Switch it up and let em know :call_me_hand:

@everyone in this thread… please use the first posts wiki list and add yourself… if your nunber is taken, please pick another number, add it and make sure its in order lol

1 Like

Hi guys

Looks like someone edited( 1st post) to let you know which numbers have already been used , that way you got a much better chance and guessing correct number instead of using same number someone already used, edit your original post( so no chance of you winning, so edit your number guess if needed)

Love hearing these answers with best you smoked in last 5 years and best ever , really takes us back to the early days of our Canna smoking days and also gives great input/insight to what people love to smoke

4 Likes

First post says don’t add numbers and op says change # in posts which do we do?
Anyways I edited my post.
Thanks @PatHealy missed you for a while now I remember why. You are a good member who is on top of things :wink:. Good looking out growmie!

4 Likes

Dont add numbers past 420 since OP said to pick between 1-420 and also dont overwrite anyone elses number and keep the picks in somewhat numerical order lol obviously some will be missing or not picked but keeping it in order lets people guessing know what they cant pick pretty easily

2 Likes

That’s my number! I’ll let you have it for some of that kush :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

The best flower I’ve smoked in the past 5 years I’d say would be one of the many OG Kushs, let’s go with Mega Wellness OG in Los Angeles about 5 years ago.
The best flower I’ve ever smoked I’d have to say would be P-91 in San Diego around 2001.
Let’s go with no 311
Thanks for the opportunity all those pks sounds really good and cool to see other people’s experiences/preferences.

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t really express my question well. Do we edit op or just our post? Thanks

2 Likes

You should edit the op post to add your number guess

3 Likes

Purple Urkle about three years ago ,at home.

Trainwreck around 2000 all over was around for a while.

1 Like