Competition time for my overgrow.com family(CLOSED)

This is on my wish list now !!! Thanks

Bodhis joystick . At the beachā€¦melted my brain 2 years ago . My number is 383 cheers Bob

2 Likes

Favorite smoke in the last 5 years would be negans bat that I grew last year.
And favorite ever would be juicy fruit that I had before the name change. I will go with # 024

1 Like
  1. My best smoke in the last 5 years would be ā€œKey Lime Pieā€ from Philosopher Seed, a tangy taste with a touch of lemon and very diesely, the high very cerebral and physical at the same time, the effect of 'to have my head refreshedā€¦I tasted it at home in 2020.
    2.My best smoke in flower of my life was a Super Skunk pheno from Sensi that I kept for five years with a very diesel smell and taste strangely, I tasted it at home in 2009, my best smoke in hash would be the afgan that I got quite dark, very malleable and peppery that I must have tasted in 2003 with friends not far from my home, there is also the hash which was quite green with a divine smell of good weed, I donā€™t have the name but around 2004, I received it in the capital!
  2. My number is 44!
3 Likes

Competition closed

Winning number is 362 , you can check my Instagram page for the live video I just posted

Il contact the winner tomorrow and arrange delivery of the Prize

Instagram page

@connoisseur-genetics_seed_co

If you guessed correct number or closest send me a message on here

5 Likes

Almost got It! I came close! :rofl:

Good afternoon OG Family!

I have only been growing and smoking marijuana for 2 years. I started with my own flowers here in Brazil

My best flower was a ā€œColombianā€ Genetica that I bought the seeds right here

She left me lying on the couch hahaha

1 Like

Id say the closest is 369 @Jobu
Congrats!

5 Likes

Congratulations to @Jobu the winner of this competition.

Il message you now with details for your Prize

5 Likes

Congrats @Jobu!!! Best of luck with the beans!!

1 Like

Thanks so much @Connoisseur_Genetics canā€™t wait to run some of these!

2 Likes