Competition time for my overgrow.com family(CLOSED)

My best smoke would still be catpiss. Smoked it back in the early 90s. Been craving that taste for over 20 years now. Oh catpiss where did you go? I’ll go with #120

@DGCloud 1990s catpiss

1 Like

Best smoke in 5 years, I’ll go with Apricot Gelato that a friend grew. I picked up an ounce a month ago in the North Bay Area. Rolled a fatty and halfway through I was having a midlife crisis. Haven’t been that paranoid in a long time.
Best ever. My brother sent me some Blueberry from the Bay Area to me on Oahu Hawaii for my birthday in 1998. Smoked a jay with some friends and we were so stoned we didn’t move or talk for a good couple hours. Never forget the smell and taste, straight blueberry.
I’ll go with #99

2 Likes

If it wins we can work something out lol.
Which Kush?
90’s or the Bubba?

2 Likes

Recent best smoke would be Bubbawhip very smooth . Had it at home. Probably the most memorable smoke would be some Tripping grass that were getting back in the late 70’s smoked some down the beach and nearly passed out :rofl: . My number would be 171 please.

Best last 5 years - blue moonshine x sourd from my own grow enjoyed at home mostly… best ever, early 80’s Thai Stick on an old abandoned bridge with classmates… number pick 169

Best flower in last 5 years have to be chembrand by luckydog
The best ever have to be chemdog 91

Yes I had it in the 90s. Funny thing was I bought an ounce and guy said it was called Jack Herer. It had the most catpiss urine ammonia smell I ever smelled actually I never smelled anything like that ever again. I was smoking with a new person I met and he said oh shit this is catpiss! I said no it’s Jack Herer he said no this is catpiss I’ll buy everything you have. He asked for a couple P’s but I said I’ll try and it was gone. This guy was a guy that was deep in some things not gonna say anything more than that. But he was a guy to go to for anything. Anyway that’s my story. It was the best tasting stuff I ever had sweet sour ammonia urine with a nice happy high.

1 Like

Sounds yucky to me

1 Like
  1. Best bud in the last five years was Y Griega. Grown under 600w HPS. Smoked in 2020 at my buddy’s garden.

2. Best flower in my my life was hashplant from Damkrinks coffeeshop 2005 in Amsterdam. It smelled like herbal, spicy. If I hadn’t seen it, I would have thought its real hashish.

Blue Dream i got around two years ago from a vender event at a smoke shop.

Best has to be the original G13.

“It’’s Jack” “No, it’s Cat Piss, i’ll buy all of it!” :rofl: Cat Piss is one of my favorites.

1 best in the past 5 years years would be realy hard to dicide but i would go with cockroach thai which i grown myself last year, the lemon pheno was awesome ( sadly only one plant)
Thanks to @santero

1. The best was probably around 2014 strawberry haze from kronkel in Nijmegen.
    Really strawberry terps with in incredible strength.

2. My number is 269

2 Likes

It’s a great yucky. Smelled like something different and taste was insane, but each there own. Trust me it was a very nice smoke.

Yes I know I read it today and am like damn I was high hahahah. But seriously i don’t know what to call it. Guy I bought it from says Jack, everyone else says catpiss.

Cat piss reminded me of cat piss with a hint of pine.It used to be popular/common back in the day.

1 Like
  1. A CBD 1 flower, this year on Ilha Grande in Rio de Janeiro.
  2. Nordle, my first grows. I don’t know if it’s just nostalgia, but I have a really good memory of it: a strong onion smell, kind of like armpit odor. It was in 2015, at my house.
1 Like

lol, Should have named it penis breath

1 Like

Tahiti lime by robust hands down on both at my house

No thanks no penis going in this mouth.

1 Like