(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Pictures not uploading properly. More later

27 Likes

I see a decent amount of seeds on the other 2 plants now…so all 5. Joe is producing a few more too, though in small numbers. In retrospect I probably should have smoked it . Hopefully there’s more than what I’m seeing but i think not. Joe’s clone is growing so we will have to wait for the next round to get much joe seed. Somewhere in the neighborhood of a 150 or 200 seeds off of Joe. Even seeing seed on the late one, which smells of rubber and old shoes that were worn sockless during summer in Virginia in 1989… (Not that I would know anything about smelly feet and wearing shoes sockless down in Virginia during the summer when it was a 125 with the humidity​:wink::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:)
Other plants smell of citrus/ lime/ piss
Decent numbers of seed forming on all plants. I’d say they were pretty well hammered and any additional pollinating would probably only produce immature seed and possibly even effect the earlier seeds proper ripening. Plants can only handle so many seeds. If I do see plenty of fresh flowers forming on a plant that has limited seeds, I do have that last batch of pollen that was collected recently and I think there’s one more batch i can collect from the last male flowers. Haven’t checked to see if they produced pollen yet…

23 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this sign-up @upstate! If you open up an overflow, please let me know! Hope you are well~ Crunchy

4 Likes

Co-op runs are 75 TL3 and 75 TL2. Over flows aren’t part of a co-op run. They would just be a grower give away. @CrunchBerries :wink:

:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

Got it! Thank you for the clarification @G-paS!

5 Likes

Pretty sure there will be more than 1500 seeds. You’ll likely be covered

10 Likes

Almost forgot to mention that I did smoke some Joe that was at week 13 And although the flowers held up well and I’m not seeing any Amber resin yet, the high lacked the zip of the earlier pick.
I’ve been smoking Joe everyday at work and it’s actually slightly clearer than even Oaxaca, which has more energy but a slightly less focused high. I will most surely be hybridizing the 2 of these this Spring or summer. Joe and Old Silversides son are destined to meet.

18 Likes

@Upstate seeing that the lists are now full, I closed the wiki on the sign up post. Just let me know if you want it wikified again.

9 Likes

There’s a duplicate in the TL2 list (chongobongo), perhaps you could add Crunchberries instead in one of those entries… beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

thanks George, good eye.

@CrunchBerries you made it on the list after all.

11 Likes

Thank you @zephyr, @Upstate and @George for the eagle eye! Thanks again ya’ll!!

11 Likes

woopsie :man_facepalming: I must have forgotten I signed up when the wiki got moved back to the first post :woozy_face:

6 Likes

No one thinks it was intentional, that’s why I didn’t tag you… Arriba|nullxnull

5 Likes

Let’s add 25 more for now. In a couple more weeks maybe add some more. I’m seeing plenty of seeds forming but want to be sure… I can help the coop with packaging the extra seed if need be no problem.

15 Likes

What!? A stoner forgot? Lol. We’ll let it slide😁

12 Likes

Ok I added an overflow list for 25 more sign ups, and reinstated the wiki.

13 Likes

Woot Woot!!!
First one in on the overflow.
Thank you for this run and tossing up an overflow! @Upstate

I was kicking myself for missing this one.

3 Likes

Zephyr I just want to not the “overflow” isn’t part of the over flow run. Only the TL3 75 and TL2 75 are part of the co-op boxes.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Just a fyi

5 Likes

Yes, Upstate has offered to handle packaging and distribution for 25. I’ll add a clarification in the signup list.

@Upstate just to be clear, are you prepared to handle the packaging and mailing for the overflow list? if not I can close the wiki at any time.

5 Likes

That is Awesome @zephyr!

I just want to let growers know the requirements are being followed that had let slide causing the mess the box got into
You will so surprised when the sats will be posted.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes