(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

@LonelyOC , @Wuachuma @deeez99 Thanks! Very OG of the 3 of you. Let’s see how this plays out with timing and if any of you are available When the time comes.

12 Likes

Starting to pull a few seeds off here and there and they are almost finished. Probably a couple more weeks for more than half of them to be done.

18 Likes

Im really looking forward to this one. I can’t wait till I have a bunch of Peshawar crosses!

4 Likes

Don’t forget to keep it pure. Too many fantastic old strains are lost because people hybridize them before they preserve them. If it aint broke don’t fix it.
I’ll be hybridizing too of course.:grin:

25 Likes

The first thing im going to do is make a BUNCH of F2 seeds. Like hundreds of them. Then give them all away to anyone who wants them. I have to give back to the community.

21 Likes

Hurry up Amigo

Can’t wait to give them a go down on the Isthmus . Looking :blush: nice job.

Regards

P J

5 Likes

I wish they would hurry lol! They are taking up my Oaxaca space😁. Pulled a 100 finished seeds off yesterday. We’re getting there. Lots more to ripen.

21 Likes

And he won’t get them till April. I have to get all these Fall seeds gone to make room! :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

For sure. Consider the fact that Peshawar ganja is so new to many Western lungs and endocannaabinoid systems. When the seeds are broadcast to many OG gardens, there will be many phenotypic treasures to behold.

11 Likes

OG will be full of Peshawar hybrids no doubt. My guess is Sour D has Afghan Sativa lineage( in part?). Love to see someone come up with something similar.

7 Likes

I see it being crossed to sour really fast :joy:

4 Likes

I’m in, hell yeah hey Joe , lol

3 Likes

I MAY have found another Old Afghan Sativa lineage. Next fall we’ll see what I find.

28 Likes

Lol I’m so excited, once I get the preservation out the way I’m gonna put joe and mazar together and see i can bring back some of the older genes but idk if you found another pure sativa I might just wait on you @upstate I want some pure afghan sativa gene pool and keep it that way that’s so cool you found another or is it same gene pool that the farmer just took in another direction? Probably idk but I do know that we are going to find out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hola upstate and Gang

I wonder what Lashgar Gah cross Peshamar
would do.

Bare

6 Likes

Probably something like the mazar i shariff , probably edit just guessing

1 Like

I grew some LA Confidential x Mazar a while back. That was some good smoke.
I wonder how it would go crossing Peshamar and (@Budderton 's) P1 Afghani?
I assume it could be much similar to what I grew??? :thinking:

6 Likes

Mazar is a strong one for certain :muscle:t5:
I only have one strain that’s a cross, and the Mazar takes over in every plant. I’d love to see a pure one.
Just as well, I’m excited for some pure Sativa to have around. Thanks to @Upstate for his interest in Sativas and spreading them about!

5 Likes

Oh ho!! Now that’s a good idea! I was thinking Peshawar Bubba might be cool too

Edit: @MoBilly i like where your heads at with buddertons affies too dude!

2 Likes

If i had to Guess I’d say there is still lots of variety in these seeds. Lots of variations. I’m seeing expressions that remind me of plants I saw growing another landrace Afghan from The Real Seed Company. Tashkurgan. This Peshawar seems like a semi worked version but with all Sativa plants, released using a standout plant( Joe) for a backcross. The crappy plants have been largely selected against and maybe the plants are all thc dominant too. I don’t know. The Stinky foot pheno may be from feral Afghan pollen and could have thc/cbd. Looking forward to finding out in the next generation.

14 Likes