(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

If I get some, I would be happy to share, my friend :v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

Been a few weeks since I’ve posted as life has been a little overwhelming.

So to report the plants are doing well. They got up potted to 1 gallon pots on march 20th. All look healthy and happy if a little thrip damage. Here is a photo from then.

I took cuttings of all of them today as they’d grown a good bit. They will get put in 3 gallon pots and placed in the flower room at the end of the week.

Most of the plants are quite similar in appearance with two exceptions. This stubby one:

Then this one that has a more lime green colour to the leaves.

Also, all of the Wookie Orgasm x Bing seeds have been sent out. Didn’t realize how much work it’d be, but its cool to think about these ending up in so many places.

65 Likes

Plants are looking nice and healthy, good luck with the seed run! Excited to see the outcome and hopefully be able to make some trades with ya

11 Likes

Got ‘em, thanks for going above and beyond!

Kush 4 x ssdd are looking great, excited to see them progress.

15 Likes

Landed safely my friend. Thanks so much for the opportunity and the generosity in sharing around.:pray:

Putting a couple in this eve. :+1::grin:
:v:

11 Likes

I have received the wookie o x bing seeds and look forward to possibly finding something special.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Thanks @Kyumonryu I Received my wookie O x bing seeds today, was really happy to get them, again thank you my friend

7 Likes

Glad they made it! Hopefully they make some nice plants. Thanks for letting me know @Oldguy @Jameslax @CocoaCoir @Klyphman

9 Likes

@Kyumonryu I also just received the pack of wookie o x bing. Thanks so much for these!!

4 Likes

Wow :astonished: I’m jealous of your garden haha
Everything looks really nice in there :raised_hands:

1 Like

Forgive me with the possibly silly question, but I’m still fairly new here. Has there been a sign up for this yet? I’m guessing no as I see no closed wiki. But still trying to learn the coop part of all this :relaxed:

5 Likes

He HAD a separate giveaway for another cross he grew to test his setup, but that is already finished as the list filled, and he already sent those out.

BUT he is still in the process of the main run.
This was from March 8th :metal:

But you didn’t miss out on the main project.

And he will definitely announce it, so just keep reading and stay up to date on his grow :metal:
It’s gonna be amazing haha I believe he has 13 going right now.
Gonna be some beautiful buds in the future :fire::100:

9 Likes

Yay! I’m very much interested in this one…. Well most of them actually lol
Thanks for the info😀

5 Likes

Hey @Kyumonryu the Wookie O and Bing beans have arrived safely. Thank you thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

My envelope arrived today, also! thank you @Kyumonryu :partying_face: :partying_face: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Oh man I hope mines in the box as well.
You guys got me all excited to check now :laughing:

3 Likes

I hope yours lands today friend.

3 Likes

Thanks again @Kyumonryu ! The beans arrived safe and sound!

☆DJSF

17 Likes

@Kyumonryu your package has landed safely. Thankyou. They will be germinating this week.

Grundle

5 Likes

Glad the beans are rolling in! And thank you @HappyTrees23s for helping clarify above!

So some progress to report. All of the kush 4 x ssdd have been transferred to my flower room and up potted to 3 gallon containers. Here are the first 12:

And lucky number 13:

My plan is to move the males to the bukkake tent as they show, and then cycle the females once the flowers have formed a little.

33 Likes