(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

Omg lol love that :joy::crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

So shiny! Love it

2 Likes

After a week of flowering, there are 5 males and 1 female. Many of the preflowers are still to early to call. All are making nice progress, stretch is there but not huge.

I’ll try and get some individual shots soon!

55 Likes

will be keeping an eye on this thread. might have to pop some of mine for the next one.

4 Likes

What’s the flower time on SSDD ? :wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

9-10 weeks if memory serves.

6 Likes

Your plants all look so healthy and beautiful :raised_hands:

I can’t wait to see what’s next.
If your ratio is correct, that girl is in for a good time :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks man! Actually just did another check and the final count is in 9 males and 4 females. So should be a decent quantity of seeds.

16 Likes

Well I must’ve been more baked than I thought when looking at the preflowers as I was way off. Looking again we are at 6 males and 7 females. So that means a higher volume of seeds with any luck. It also had the benefit of the smaller darker looking plant being a girl so I get to see what she’s like.

About half the clones have rooted so far, and I ditched the male ones.

The males really shot up in the last 48 hours and have been moved to the bukkake cube.

54 Likes

Strong males.

3 Likes

You should copyright “the bukkake cube” haha that’s a first that I’ve heard that term for a male tent haha

5 Likes

It offended my wife so it kind of stuck haha. I’d be scared to see what already might’ve taken that term. My imagination just shuts down at the idea

On a side note, what did you make of the nebulis kush? I just picked up a pack on 7east’s 420 sale.

12 Likes

@Kyumonryu they were pretty nice, traded for a 5 pack of them with a buddy and 3 females, 2 males. The females were pretty nice, mislabeled a cloning tray and ended up losing the female keeper… still had the best male so was glad to keep that to put into the mix. Fairly short flowering time, frosty and had a nice sour candy smell to it. I do wish they turned out like the picture they have on their internet but it was close. Not as beautiful as that picture but still some nice purp and trichome coverage

3 Likes

Nice, well if I find something good I’ll send you a cut. I’ve been wanting a good candy taste for a while.

2 Likes

Pulling my arm here haha hope you find something nice for sure. I have a bunch of crosses with the Nebulis Kush male… pm me if ya want!

3 Likes

Oh thats just wrong……definitely going to start referring to the love shack that way…

4 Likes

Sounds fantastic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@BigMike55 this thread is pertinent to your interests.

7 Likes

Mail came in today finally bro @Kyumonryu :pray:t3:
The postman decided to leave the mail out in the sun and the temps here is between 92-95f. The package was warm to the touch. I hope my luck didn’t run out…:hushed:
Thank you so much for these beans once again. :blush::v:t4:

13 Likes

Awesome! Glad it made it. If theyre not viable because of the heat let me know and we’ll try again.

9 Likes