(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

If you happen to do another give away down the road I’d be interested in some . Thanks

5 Likes

I think he means interested because the man IS tested and passed. lol

5 Likes

Dam spell check thanks corrected that.

5 Likes

If you do this again, I’d love to try these, very interested. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior for you, how could I be stingy.

Well I guess the limit can be 28. But that’s it hahaha.

13 Likes

Thanks bud sorry to mess up your 25 count I can definitely wait till the next time your running a giveaway .

6 Likes

No biggie, it was arbitrary anyway so don’t worry.

I’d not expected the level of interest, so I’m happy to spread these around.

Some crappy shots of the wookie o mum. She was good across the board. Good daytime buzz

And few crappy shots of a fat cherry leaning bing.

This was one of four tops of the wookie leaning bing I found.

40 Likes

Guess I’m not included. Lol ffs

2 Likes

Sorry assumed you were talking about the main run. You want some of the wookie o x bing cross?

3 Likes

There’s two runs?

Oh sorry, ya I only in on kush4 if it’s cool.

2 Likes

I did a test run with my setup and was giving away the results. Its going to be a while before the main list gets posted as I’m still in veg. Don’t worry I’ll set a time and date clearly for when that opens.

12 Likes

Sorry brother, got confused as the title was Kush4 x SSDD

My bad.

3 Likes

No worries!

5 Likes

Thanks @Kyumonryu I’m really looking forward to running these. :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

You’re more than welcome to something from my stash if you want for the generosity. Got extra Bodhi Snow Monkey packs etc

8 Likes

Very cool of you to be letting some beans go while making some more thank you @Kyumonryu

10 Likes

Hey @Kyumonryu I just noticed you dont remove the mesh around your jiffy pellets before you up pot them, have you had any root problems from that like some do?

1 Like

Not that I’ve noticed, they seem to grow through just fine. Maybe I should take the net off, but I hadn’t considered it. Actually Ive been wanting to move away from the pellets to worm castings, but haven’t got around to it yet.

This was a plant that just finished that grew crazy roots.

18 Likes

I love the things, so easy to manage. I have intended using worm castings after JonnyPotseed’s thread but like you havent got there yet.

1 Like

Yep they’te crazy roots alright! You can see the mesh around the stem too.

1 Like