(complete) Sheelavathi Seed Run

In at 23, thanks Oldjoints and Tracker! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Oldjoints & @Tracker !! This is an exciting strain! 100% Sativa - getting ready for the long run! Love OG.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Oldjoints and @Tracker for the opportunity to try this cultivar :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Good Luck for your project and thank you for many things : the seeds, your work, the time you spend and the example you spread

Vibze

3 Likes

Thanks for making these available, @Oldjoints! :slight_smile: Signed up at TL3 #1, re-added some spots that got removed from the list, and put @Papalag and @Kushking902 back on the list since they got wiki battled out.

5 Likes

Bro this wiki is crazy stupid lol on off on off on I disappeared more then Houdini

7 Likes

Thank you @Oldjoints for the opportunity to own these wonderful genetics. And @Tracker Thank you for getting all this sharing started.

giphy

8 Likes

Thank you @Cormoran, yea these wiki’s can get hectic at times!

Appreciate the help……….

8 Likes

Thank you for doing this seed run @Oldjoints and thank you @Tracker for your generosity in offering up the seeds.

I’m going to wait until the wiki dies down a bit before signing up, lol. Hope I don’t miss out…but even if I do, I’m just glad beans like these are being made and sent out :grin:
20220730_164945

11 Likes

My thoughts exactly! :rofl:

@Tracker & @Oldjoints :pray: Great job! Thanks for your efforts! Sorry for only finding this so late! Thinking that I’m really gonna have to get those greenhouses recovered now so these can run the full term through monsoon season over here next year! Watching, learning & preparing!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I want to thank everybody who was involved for bringing this awesome strain to the community

6 Likes

I woke up and already 35+ people beat me … all ok though, on the list :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Number 34! Thanks again, exciting genetics!

4 Likes

In at TL3#32!

Excited to pop some of these, hopefully they make it in out to us all time to be run with next summer’s OD! Love the look of them, very full, branching plants given the narrowness of the leaflets.

:pray:
:robot:

4 Likes

Many thanks for this beautiful genetics :pray:

4 Likes

Appreciate the effort and chance at some unique genes! 🫡

4 Likes

Nice to see some Sativas grown on the bigger side and with veg time. These should be whoppers. Nice work. Thanks for taking your time and space to do a longflower seedrun! Thanks too, @Tracker for making these available to OG’s. Sweetness!

14 Likes

Thanks to @oldjoints . I was just lucky enough to get the share from over there.

10 Likes

But you were nice enough to share with this community so deserve the credit.

11 Likes

Man, I’m all about everyone having access to seeds and preserving the Ganja.

It’s the Ganja original.

17 Likes