(complete) Sheelavathi Seed Run

ATTENTION

I will be opening the signup wiki @3AM tomorrow morning. Please display your nation flag after your name on the signup list.

33 Likes

What a guy!!!
You rock OJ!

5 Likes

Turn on, tune in, drop out

Awesome job @Oldjoints

2 Likes

12 Likes

Good ole Dr. Leary. I remember stories from my grandfather attending some of his speeches back in the 60s.

Beautiful plants you grew there @Oldjoints
Really liking the last pic of the bushier one. But they all look very nice. Definitely love those skinny/narrow leaves from Sativas. Ive mainly grown indicas and hybrids due to height restrictions in my 2x4 tent with only 60 inch total for height. And with little racks I keep everything on to make dumping runoff easier and the carbon filter in the tentā€¦ I lose a few extra inches.
Sometime over the winter, my 10x10 room will be open again and want to take on the challenge of a tall long flowering sativa where I can let it do its thing and not worry about keeping it short. Beautiful work again @Oldjoints and awesome donation @Tracker

5 Likes

Your GRANDFATHER?

Holy crap now I feel ancient!

9 Likes

Iā€™m in my early 30s, my grandfather was born in 1944.
I lived and was raised by my grandparents. And now, my grandmother is living with me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

3AM?? what time zone OJ?

1 Like

Everything should be set where it will be the same for all.
But it may not be at exactly 3AM, it may be a little earlier or a little later.
Best bet is to look for the thread and it will say it is open for sign ups.
Since the threads is over 30 days old I cannot edit so G-pas will make it a wiki at her convenienceā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

6 Likes

Ok Thank you, as it is 430 pm here Iā€™ll just take a look at it in the morning

2 Likes

There should be plenty of seeds for all so if you miss the signup I will still be giving away plenty of seeds to OG membersā€¦ā€¦,

17 Likes

very kind and OG of you :wink:

3 Likes

@Hempire420 you must have been sitting on this thread. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Close enough, I have the thread on watch! Soon as I got the notification BAM!!! :joy:

Plants are looking great @Oldjoints thanks for the work youā€™re putting into this.

Canā€™t wait to see the beasts theyā€™ll turn into.

7 Likes

I was playing battlefield, match just ended so I scroll through OG while I wait for the next match to start and saw this was opened :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for running this @Oldjoints
Youdaman!

2 Likes

Just found this thread and got caught upā€¦ plants are looking great, this us going to be awesome, thanks @Oldjoints

2 Likes

Seeing this open was a nice start to a Monday!
Thanks @Oldjoints and @Tracker for making this possible!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Oldjoints. Looking forward to seeing big bushes of Sheelavathi across the OG-verse .

2 Likes

Big thank yous to @Oldjoints and @Tracker :pray:

3 Likes