(complete) Sheelavathi Seed Run

So far only two have popped above soil. It is a good sign though as I know now the seeds are viable. We should have them popping up in the next few days……

17 Likes

Just sitting in the back watching patiently waiting for the …

Exciting times :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Watching closely.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

4 Likes

Overnight we had six more pop up above soil.
So that is eight total so far. I am expecting to see that improve greatly over the next few days. Time will tell……. 🫘

28 Likes

Yeah, that is really great.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Two more have germinated for a total so far of 10 plants. My usual germination rates of 85% to 100% gives me reason to believe that these seeds were probably not stored ideally for maximum germination rates. And this makes perfect sense for a OD grower of commercial interests in India with a vast amount of seed.
Here are a few pictures of a few babies showing their extreme Sativa traits:

41 Likes

Those are healthy looking babies!

I held back a few beans in my library. If you want, I can send you those to see if more comes out of them.

5 Likes

Let’s wait bro, I expect a few more to pop. I can certainly work with what has already showed if the ratio of male to female is acceptable…….

7 Likes

@Oldjoints Did anything else pop up during the past days of downtime? Are the babies still looking good?

Yes we had one more pop up. The ones that have popped are looking fine. For now I am leaving all cups on the heating mat to give them every chance to germinate.
Here is how they are looking:

There is one I am concerned about:

36 Likes

I’ve had a few seedlings turn out like that. Mine turned around after a few sets of leaves :grin:

12 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m a little late to the party. Been having a few issues, here lately. I’m gonna pull up a chair back in the corner and sit a spell, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

10 Likes

Look at those babies Go!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Definitely on board for this one. Thanks oldjoints and tracker.

2 Likes

Love the shot with all the red cups; so much potential all in one picture!

4 Likes

Interesting fingerprint… :thinking:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The gif won’t play, but the next frame says “have small beginnings” :sweat_smile:
It’s from the movie Prometheus

3 Likes

From Prometheus?

1 Like

Whoa, this looks super cool @Oldjoints gonna have to hang out and watch this one, I don’t think I’ve ever seen seedlings with that narrow of a leaf right out the gate. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Just went out and found another seed had popped. So that puts us at 12 plants to work with. I truly doubt I will see another above ground but I will let these go for two weeks on the heating pad just to make sure……… :+1:

30 Likes