(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace

You lucky b…! :joy: :thinking: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Just made cs I am hoping to give back gonna do Ak auto reverse fist time to get the hang of it hoping for lots if seeds to give back

5 Likes

Ill hang out and maybe there will be extra’s.

2 Likes

Way to get your feet wet.

1 Like

you can have my spot if you want @Greenfingers. it seems like you’re more of an indica guy than i am, so i’m happy to give up my spot.

2 Likes

Holy moly this filled up fast! Nice work BB! Looks like a beauty! :star_struck::raised_hands:

1 Like

I don’t want to bump anyone out, I really don’t need seeds I just can’t help myself :laughing:

5 Likes

you’re not bumping me. i’m willingly giving up my spot to someone who seems like they might enjoy this strain more. it’s not a big deal to me, seriously.

3 Likes

I’ll make an overflow when I know I can make more packs :+1:

12 Likes

If you’re ok with it then ok I’ll jump in the spot. I do prefer indica strains, but that may change this fall when I run an all sativa lineup. I have 4 to play with.

2 Likes

yes, totally okay. take my spot!

1 Like

But its closed so I’ll wait and see. Thanks

1 Like

oh i see, yes the edit button has been disabled. well, if a mod or anyone can edit the list, they are more than welcome to swap us around.

1 Like

Done. I’ll make sure you get a pack of these anyways

16 Likes

I’m just looking at it and there is a lot of Chinese landrace strains around but this one’s got me intrigued especially because of it being an indica and thanks again @BasementBeans for your work and I’m so glad that you’re having a good run The Doc…also I was lucky enough to win the Tiger Mints F1s Tiger Berry #4 x Chunky Mint Kush #2. CMK is a creation of another OGer, @Soiltech. It is Inebriating Mint (red scare seed co) x “Corona Cartel”, a selection brought back from Mexico. TB #4 had the best structure of the bunch, and the strongest berry profile. The CMK male is by far the biggest pollen producer I’ve personally seen, excellent vigor. These seeds could be something very special. VERY limited run, this will be the only chance to snag these outside of the co-op run. 8-10 week flower. And I will be extremely excited to get some tiger berry by itself as well and I really like the sound of the la Affie x HP and I have a la Affie x MTF strain that I got from an old grower who’s in an assisted living apartment and can’t grow and I have been looking through his seed collection and holy shit balls there’s a lot of GOOD strains here, LUI(legends ultimate indica) fems and regs but lots of a cross of NL1&5 x LUI(regs by hemcy) and just got through 50 and I’m just starting and I’m just trying to find the BOG seeds of BOG bubble, Bogglegum, sour Strawberry and Blue Kush and I haven’t found them yet but I will find em and I have some pollen that would be nice to dust some Bogglegum with for Sour Boggle but I look forward to seeing what I can find in those magic beans Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

Great break down of the project - excellent work put in by @BasementBeans - and yes, how incredible was that male?! a phenomenal specimen.

Have the privilege of being able to test some of this gear and couldn’t help but pop a few of the Tiger Mint right away. Very pleased so far, stem rub is loud enough to report - fruity menthol is the current - with a bit of an extra tartness too it.

The three young plants I have now are fairly uniform - here is a photo of one. Thick stems on all / hoping it’s not a trio of dudes.

20 Likes

Some how I missed out on the sign up for these!

2 Likes

Me too. :frowning: maybe next time?

1 Like

The sign up last year but didn’t make it in the fall '22 box. He is sending them for spring.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Not with me on the signup :wink:
When they land I’ll send you a pm to split the pack brother no worries :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes