Copa Genetics

Looking good @mainerJ

1 Like

Nice plants @mainerJ, love the show.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

thanks guys i love the Copa Genetics! still got to get them across the finish line but loving this outdoor grow so far. :wink: :v: :fire:

3 Likes

Alright gromies. Been a minute but I’m gonna give y’all the first go at the testers if your up for them

Durban x lambsbread is the dad to all the crosses.

Once signed up I will DM each person and if you have successfully tested for COPA before, well you’ll get first pickings.

This is open to all. But repeats are always the most welcome :hugs:

Tester sign up list.

1 papalag
3. @OGBohab :us:
6. @Movement13

12 Likes

I’m down!!

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

Take a second to introduce over in this thread and also explore the site Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Have a blessed day my friend

3 Likes

What’s your timeline on these testers @Enjoi802 ? I’m down for this but I’m doing a preservation type project with some other folks here in the next run.

1 Like

Welcome to the Greatest Show on the Internet @Armx28.
You’ve got a little ways to go to TL2 before you can sign up for Wiki’s. Interact, read, and engage members, in time, your vault will be overflowing with seeds. It took me a bit to get my 1st “win” but my vault is now stocked with some great strains from an awesome set of folks here on OG.
And as @Enjoi802 has mentioned, head over to the Introduce yourself thread, and let OG’ers know your now a member.

3 Likes

so COPA and BODHI are one in the same then ?.

yes/no …

2 Likes

No, two different guys on different coasts but Copa is a pretty obsessive seed collector and pops pretty large numbers of them, always a lot of Bodhi seeds tho

6 Likes

ohh damn i sent him a message talking to him like i use to talk with bodhi he will be thinking this JAWS dude is fin strange hahaha.

ahh shit …

7 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/copagenetics/

https://www.instagram.com/plantmoreseeds/

3 Likes

sent bodhi a few messages in june and aug but ya never got any replies, thought i was just sending to the wrong person. so confusing sometimes with ppls names.

humm must not want to talk to me i guess, sad …

3 Likes

I also sent him a message and an email to the old testers email about a year ago and no response. I dont think it is a personal thing. Hopefully I see him at Emerald cup.

5 Likes

ya he has always been super super busy, im guessing he just has so much going he dont have mich free time to chat with ppl these days.

all good …

2 Likes

bodhi has always been super cool and sharing with me over the years and it just sucks to think hes not able to have free time for ppl.

very sad …

2 Likes

silver lining here is with my mistake i have met COPA so there is that, maybe we can talk a bit and do some swapping.

only have two of there genetics and would love to add a few more for-sure. we shall see.

could be cool …

4 Likes

I would be interested but I may be able to fine a slot in October

I run indoor and currently I’m running Turkish twist and secret 25

The secret 25 got massive the Turkish twist is much smaller.and has beautiful bud structure

Stop by my thread and check it out

I will crack 5 seeds and cull males and only run 1 ( only the best example will get space )

Paps

2 Likes

Durban x Lamsbread seems like an outdoor strain to me and outdoor season is finishing up. I could be wrong and maybe COPA selected for smaller indoor plants.

2 Likes

Looks like so far your the only one to sign up for testers this round. @Greenfingers also maybe. These will probably go the 12 week flower or maybe longer. These were created with the idea they probably wouldn’t finish outdoors up here, but it’s a good starting point to get the effects and profile from the Durban x lambsbread mixed into the shorter flowering indica variation

4 Likes