Copa Genetics

I have a small brown 5 bean Turkish twist from a giveaway on here.Was waiting to hone my grow skills more so I wouldn’t kill them but now I’ve caught the hang of it really fast and I might pop them to put a couple out in june

3 Likes

I’ll pull up a picture. But I got some GSD of him. Shit was hella delicious and potent to. Also when he was at the harvest cup got a few more packs, on top of the stuff I got from dcseedexchange.
I would give two thumbs way up.

7 Likes

Wonder what the landrace in the Twist was?

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard @LegsMahoney i seem to run into y’all everywhere :thinking:

Merhaba…That Turkish twist has my attention!

I’m in as well!

3 Likes

31 Likes

I find it listed as Landrace Turkish F2 from Real Seed Co x Ancient OG F2

6 Likes

That ancient skunk looks really good

5 Likes

Ran some icy grape and crazy bitch. Crazy bitch had a delicious citrus sprite smell, icy grape smelled like and old sour d. Both plants smelled, tasted, and smoked great, especially considering they grown under insufficient light.

41 Likes

Next round

Those beans are literally at the top of my bean hoard in my jar.Other than when the BOG sour Bluetooth comes in BOGs shit has to go to the top just the way it is

8 Likes

Any idea why the secret chief is labeled as a preservation project? I figured Bodhi still has an SFV mom, as well as the 88g13hp dad, and can reproduce it. Unless Secret Chief used a diff version of the HP male or something?

8 Likes

That’s a good question. I have no idea.
I would also like to know lineage of Ancient Chocolate.

5 Likes

I have some of the seeds going, testing seeds. I’m sure I have a female in the mist.

2 Likes

Found the answer on Reddit, someone emailed Paul from DCSE and he said it’s a tightly held Chocolope cut crossed with the Ancient OG F2 purple stem pheno.

2 Likes

This is the oldest Bodhi pack I’ve ever seen a photo of:

26 Likes

Where did you pick up the Turkish twist from @Brokehoe, if you don’t mind me asking?
Sorry if I missed it

2 Likes

Those secret chief got fire in there too. I’m running ancient lights now and here’s my one and only project 25 that popped everything else been 100%double headed seedling struggling. But I’m gonna get her out the rut n clone it.

15 Likes

Whoa. Bodhi’s said that deep chunk was one of the first plants he bred with so that shit is OLD! That’s super awesome. Deep chunk is on the list, every breeder I’ve heard on the potcast or otherwise speaks really highly of it

9 Likes

Pack came from DC Seed Exchange. But it was a gift to me.

5 Likes

Nice! I’m sitting on some Project 25, Icy Grape and Ancient OG F3’s. Super stoked to run some of these this summer! :+1:

9 Likes