Copa outdoors testers needed

Same here, bud. Wish I had an outdoor spot or knew someone with one I could pass these to

1 Like

Minimal. Just germ rates, couple pics before flip, couple during, and the most important thing is final report. The idea is that it is seen your growing them out and not just camping on the pack.

5 Likes

I can do them outside this season. So it would be full season outdoor in ny.

4 Likes

Hey @CapnCannabis werenā€™t you looking for some outdoor testers?

1 Like

2 Likes

Is their any particular one he wants tested more than others?

2 Likes

This is really cool @Enjoi802

6 Likes

No particular strain, just if you can run them asap is more important

2 Likes

Much appreciated, but I am just doing my part to help out a friend. Wasnā€™t quite expecting today to be the day

2 Likes

I hear you on that!

1 Like

I was looking to see if anyone wanted to have someone test thier gear outside Not me looking for an outside test of any of my gear I donā€™t have anything I would call my own anyway lol yet I emphasize,but I thought about it and I was like Iā€™m putting a Turkish Twist outside and Iā€™m logging it anyway so I was like DuH! Iā€™m already doing an outdoor test of some Copa stuff I got.I have a lot going on at all times so itā€™s a roller coaster in my brain all the time.

4 Likes

Hey @Enjoi802 is there a certain number of plants that copas hoping each person will run? Or it doesnā€™t matter?

Edit: apologies just saw your post above to Jinglepot that your hoping folks pop the whole pack, unless youā€™re just looking for germ rate info out of that. Regardless iā€™d only have space for probably 1-3 plants depending on what the others I have sex out as, probably not your guy, but good luck those all sound like fire crosses

3 Likes

Iā€™d be in for this, Iā€™d do anything that helps out, but the 9D4/P25 sounds interesting.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thatā€™s where Iā€™m at Iā€™d love to, I can germ all of them but id only have room to flower 5

4 Likes

Whoops, missed that your first post was editable, and the other post where you told someone they could sign themselves up. Readingā€¦ how does it work?

1 Like

That sounds like it would be fine, Iā€™m guessing. Surely part of it is simply figuring out seed viability and mutant/runt rate. Flowering five is a bigger test than Iā€™m doing for Copa at the moment!

2 Likes

Someone else can probably do them all though :metal::metal: gonna be a big summer!!

1 Like

I apologize. Iā€™m just trying how to make a wiki list

Read through this it should help.

3 Likes

The seeds havenā€™t been tested inside? Who is the creator do you know?

2 Likes