Copa outdoors testers needed

Copa is the breeder.

2 Likes

I have some and I have grown them. Iā€™m just curious. I have some OG and lemon stomper.

3 Likes

I understand, just missed that the first post was a wiki. Can pop all of 'em immediately.

3 Likes

Wish I could. Sounds fun and tasty. Iā€™m already figuring my outdoor stuff and itā€™ll be too much I think.

2 Likes

There is issue under artificial sun I believe with the P25 šŸ¤· so as a precaution and intention they were meant for outdoors.

7 Likes

Really? Nobody gonna jump on this?

Iā€™m almost praying half my current testers end up male tomorrow so I can sign up & run these babies too. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Great thing youā€™re doing @Enjoi802
Those sound awesome!
Wish I had room. I would only be able to handle 1-3 and was looking for 1 more goodie for outside.
Thatā€™s a big request for all 10! :flushed::green_heart:
Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find growers that are available! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Is it not too late to plant outside? I thought the window was over.

3 Likes

We still havenā€™t had our last frost yet here. Probably last hard one unless something freakish, but itā€™s still 32 at night here in Southern New England

6 Likes

If that was true, no-one could grow in the north east. Most of us start indoors, move out side in may or around then.

6 Likes

@Kasper0909 i have started indoor and then moved out door. it works but you gotta figure plant adjustment to the varying conditions.it usually slows the grow. when i have planted outdoor when proper temp conditions allow there is no comparison. the seedling plants grow more vigorous because they are warm and eat the sunlight, charging into veg. i use to joke. got to get them seeded/planted by july if i want that fire cracker weed. earlier planting may get you bigger larger harvest for sure. but up here sometimes it is cold until june 1st week outside. so you cannot rush them.and usually are rewarded if you wait for proper temps to arrive. the window is still wide open for outdoor grow up here it is only may 4 today.conditions may vary where you are are but i have still gotten great results even with a shorter season. just gotta monitor equinox / sun hours and temps depending on what you growā€¦ this plant will amaze you. this plant surprises and teaches me things every time i do a grow.

5 Likes

I mean I live in Arizona so Iā€™d think we have a pretty long grow season

3 Likes

sorry if i got off topic. but you got time for the testers.

4 Likes

Sounds great.

2 Likes

Well to expedite the process I can definitely send some to folks who can only pop a few who have helped me :sunglasses: @Bobgrows

5 Likes

The Reeseā€™s cut X GSd F5 regular seeds are looking for testers to on the Copa Genetics thread also if anyone wants to sign up for those. Again if you can only pop a few well then give it a go lol.

6 Likes

@Enjoi802 if possible to do more that one selection i will also go for the 9d4 x p25

3 Likes

i can test some out

3 Likes

Jump on the list, itā€™s the first post in the thread thatā€™s the wiki

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna leave it to one per person, that way we can spread the love, and opportunity for more to grow together!

4 Likes