Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Salt per gallon of water

1 Like

If ya want to take this KNF thing to the next level theirs a thread of downloaded books called “nerdy shit” or something similar it’s in that thread it’s the same Jadam organic book that I have on hand and showcased at the beginning of last years thread

2 Likes

I want to next level it

3 Likes

IIRCC it’s like a teaspoon per gallon of water … remember more is not better! Lol

3 Likes

Yeah thats funny. I would of just texted lol but I have to type at least 10 characters

2 Likes

@corey here was what I have found

Books, PDF's, and other useful nerdy sh#t

4 Likes

I have some yellowing going on my top branches of one of my plants. I think it’s lack of nutrients because she’s starting to flower and I think she is really digging deep with her roots. Don’t know if it’s the clay she’s growing in or what.
So I gave her and the one right across from her which looks great by the way some fpj and ffj with some germinated rye sprouts. To me it’s all biofertilizer.
Now I have the garden hose trickling on them. Will post new pics if this works in a couple of days.
This plant is the affected looking one.

this next has the other organic plant in the back with the smaller one in the front which is not organic. It was planted in miracle grow soil and fertilized with miracle grow fert.
It’s amazing how much better the organic plants are doing.

10 Likes

Miracle Grow I heard makes for harsh weed but I used it years ago with no problem . Both plants might need a dose of N but its hard to tell color from photos but the tops look light colored . Happy Growing .

2 Likes

it all how you use it :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

Does anyone know why my tops are yellowing like this??

2 Likes

It’s really hard to tell from that picture. Have you looked at deficiency pictures? Look up calcium deficiency and then magnesium deficiency. Usually. One of those is the first to show. Find leaves that look like yours.

2 Likes

I did man. I do think it might be a Cal mag problem. I put 2 pounds a piece of dark brown sugar on them a couple days ago. The strange thing is its growing bud at those sites nice buds so I don’t know what to do next. I think I’m just gonna leave them alone for a whiles

2 Likes

Try this if you can buddy. It should help.

5 Likes

I had some of these issues with my solo cup plants I top dresses with EWC and in 5-7 the problem has almost fixed self

2 Likes

Maybe hit the with a hit of dilute epsom salt foiliar and see what happens.

3 Likes

Article states brown (calcium ) and white shells (phosphorus)like Wtf? Not sure if that’s totally accurate… charring bones will give ya the need phosphorus or just go get some bonemeal and add vinegar

3 Likes

Good call man.

2 Likes

corey is it just a few of the fan leaves ? My fans start yellowing bottom up when budding starts . They have done their thing . If its just the tops you have other problems are the new bud sites nice and green ?

3 Likes

Thanks @Tinytuttle I will do that

2 Likes

It’s all of the tops. Yes all of the new bud growth is green and for some reason the yellow leave are greening back up. I gave that plant a sprouted grain tea and fermented fruit juice and a half a quart of liquid fish idk 6 days ago. That fish has a bunch of nitrogen in it. They greened up but the tops leaves are still sagging. I’m gonna water today see what happens. I just don’t know what to think about it yet @gramps

2 Likes