Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Shit they may be even 300’ long or so been awhile!

2 Likes

That’s really interesting. Now I have some confidence on germinating this grain. I bought a 50 pound sack from the elevator last year for 12 bucks. Are there any other grains I could be looking for

2 Likes

You could do barley , popcorn maybe alfalfa might be expensive though if ya want it would be easy to go to a home brew store also I think ya can pick up base grain for a bit over 1-1.25 /lb flaked corn might be an option as well

2 Likes

Some of that stuff could do really well for you fungi also!

1 Like

I drained off the excess moisture.

1 Like

This rye has been soaking for only one day. I’m thinking a few more days of germination before drying

3 Likes

OK so here is my progress report… since my plants are in there first week of flower @Badger and @Tinytuttle got me going on this knf organic farming with cereal grain sprout teas and such. It’s simple after reading 10 times lol…
Anyway since I’m in a very strong flower transition stage I drove around and picked shoots of strong growing plants and flowers growing in the same soil as my in ground organic plants. Keep in mind I have two full blown organic derivative organic plants.
So I cut many shoots. Recipe also calls for Brown sugar, non chlorinated water and just a bunch of growing shit basically lol. I’ll post pics on that now. Btw. Supposed to put this stuff in jars for a week to ferment and closed the bottom 2 inches of liquid then dilute cuz it’s strong stuff. What I’m doing is putting everything in a bucket pounding it with a four by four and after a week I’m gonna slap it all on both my plants with a small trickle from the garden hose…

it’s suppose to develop growth hormones enzymes and good bacteria for kick butt results…
This next pic I a germinated sprout tea. You pick your grain of choice and go from there. I chose rye for its high phosphorus content. I germed a good 20 pounds and drying now in a wheel barrow. I’m gonna crush that up once dried then slap all that on the bitches too.
They say to combine both these methods for maximum oil production during flowering. I will… you’ll know…

5 Likes

Super interesting approach to that bro. Im interested to see how those big ladies like that. It almost looks like you are throwing a boquet in that stuff. Save some for the ladies! I’ve brought the wife wildflowers before. It makes them meaningful when you pick them.

3 Likes

Lol. Yeah this stuff is so interesting. I even threw in some butternut squash. I dont think it’s gonna hurt em. If anyone can elaborate more on this knf ffj stuff I would love to here it

3 Likes

Not sure what you may be going off but water isn’t added to the initial ferments … equal weight of brown sugar as organic material pack well and make sure theirs a sugar cap on them In mason jars of appropriate size from what I recall does this jive with your info?

1 Like

OK cool. Thanks @Tinytuttle. So I guess what I’ll do is add way more brown sugar till it pretty much absorbs all the water and go from there. Would that work?

3 Likes

Yes the appropriate amount sugar will work through osmotic pressure the sugar draws out all the water and nutrient from the plant material.

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll do that

What do I do about calcium and magnesium

1 Like

I have to be short on that

1 Like

I guess what I’m saying is @Tinytuttle what can I throw together for a quick Cal mag fix

2 Likes

If your plants don’t need it I wouldn’t worry about it but that one could be dried and crushed egg shells mixed with with a vinegar for 3-4 days if ya wanted a phosphorus boost do it with bones as far as Mag I’d just use epsom salt.

4 Likes

Hmmm. How much salt per gallon? Or gallon of soil for pots

2 Likes

Salt per gallon of water

1 Like

If ya want to take this KNF thing to the next level theirs a thread of downloaded books called “nerdy shit” or something similar it’s in that thread it’s the same Jadam organic book that I have on hand and showcased at the beginning of last years thread

2 Likes