Costa Rica Growers?

Am I the only Costarican in this whole forum, there are over 1500 members to date, and am I the only tico?

5 Likes

are you watching the World Cup qualifiers? Costa Rica is almost in, the US must win tonight to make it:

Mexico has 18 points and has clinched one of the three berths from North and Central America and the Caribbean. Costa Rica has 15 points heading into its game against visiting Honduras and is on the verge of clinching.
Panama is third with 10 points, and the US has 9 and leads Honduras on goal difference. Trinidad has 3 points and is all-but-eliminated.

1 Like

YEAH BABY! Nice game it will be against Honduras tomorrow at 4pm, i thought it was Saturday.

TICOS! TICOS!!!

Looks like we’ll be cheering for the Ticos tonight as well! Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, yes we will be!

2 Likes

looks like the Honduras/Costa Rica game is tomorrow. The US came through big-time!

1 Like

I thought it was Saturday!

it is Saturday (today)

1 Like

I realized that when i turned on the tv and the game wasn´t on… LOL

2 Likes

The Soca Warriors knocked us out! First time the US will miss the World Cup since the 80’s. :sob:

1 Like

I know Costa Rica has it for sure now!!! Nobody can knock us down now… Until the World Cup that is…

1 Like

Hello there @Sukia! Welcome to OG.

i tried inviting some costa rican girl on youtube to OG, not sure if she’ll ever register tho… she was under the impression cannabis was illegal and was seeking medicinal CBD so i said come to OG and learn to grow your own!

3 Likes

I am super happy my ticos are making an appearance…

@Sukia @LouiJackson and yours truly @MadScientist

PURA VIDA MAE

3 Likes

Whats good in costa rica soccer :soccer: or football :football: ?

1 Like

Soccer, Here we call football only soccer, there is not even a football-rugby league :football:

1 Like

Soccer wise, this year we got the World Cup in Russia. Costa Rica will be at it.

Sus esperamos en Rusia, mis primicos ticos !
LLevareis a K. Navas de portero ? (es muy bueno)…

(Soy un puto gachupín odioso, lo sé, je):

Bueno el 5° de Iniesta, por cierto…

1 Like

Que ingrato que sos! @MiG :joy: :joy: no viste la cagada de portero que llevaron, ni el albacete lo quería ahora esta como e 2da division de japón, por lo menos esta conociendo lugares el tipo este jajaja. pero en realidad este partido fue una verguenza, parecian niños aprendiendo a jugar fútbol profesional, otro nivel España y mas con esa seleccion que represento a Costa Rica ese día.

Esto no es noticia, se espera que Espanya gane por supuesto. Noticia habria sido que perdiera… HAHAHAHA!