Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

I think there is something wrong with these “Random Number Generators”…they never seem to randomly choose my number! lol
Congratulations!!

4 Likes

wow, these look really good! thanks for these!

2 Likes

I’d enjoy some chem d x motor breath :eyes: or some straight up OGKB. I may be looking in the wrong place at the list. But there’s two cents from this guy

Or some grateful breath

2 Likes

This is the giveaway thread for crosses using @Crafty_Flame’s PBB. But maybe he’ll chime in on that.

Or maybe he’ll send some packs of those for the giveaway thread.
Wink wink

2 Likes

Heard heard. Where the list of what he hit with it?

1 Like

Maybe this one? I’m just doing the giveaway for him, I have no part in his breeding, growing etc, that’s all him.

1 Like

I didn’t win for 6 months and then won 3 times in 4 days. Freakin aether I tell you!

16 Likes

I have Chem D x OGKBv2.1 and by Mendo Breath, also Chem ‘91 x OGKBv2.1 You guys decide which of those you’re most interested in and I’ll send some packs. They’re all fems. Also Chem ‘91 S1 x Garlic Breath regs

I used the ‘91 S1 before I got the cut of ‘91, the S1 is from CSI-Humboldt and I thought was pretty close to the original.

15 Likes

Hell ya that’s awesome!

What should @Crafty_Flame send next?
  • Chem D x OGKBv2.1 fems
  • Chem ‘91 x OGKBv2.1 fems
  • Chem ‘91 S1 x Garlic Breath regs

0 voters

11 Likes

Well that’s a surprise! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

21 votes already, that’s great. We will leave the poll open until tomorrow evening.

5 Likes

Voting is still open, Chem 91 x OGKBv2.1 is currently in the lead.

3 Likes

Any of these would be awesome! There is no wrong choice here :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

4 Likes

congrats @djtrip on your win!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

thanks again @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody !!!

3 Likes

@djtrip they are on their way to you! Enjoy.

3 Likes

Votes seem to have slowed down. Last call before I close the poll. Next giveaway coming soon!

4 Likes

@Crafty_Flame the OG has spoken, they want some Chem 91 x OGKBv2.1 fems tossed around!

11 Likes

that was my second choice. can’t complain.

2 Likes

Great choice OG’ers!!

12 Likes

Since it was so close, I’ll send out 3 full packs each of the Chem ‘91 x OGKBv2.1 fems and the Chem ‘91 S1 x Garlic Breath 2.0 regs. Thank you for your interest and support! Can’t wait to see some of the fyre you guys find!

7 Likes