The Cannabis Cathedral ⛪ - Don Gnosis

Greetings fellow growers and seekers of knowledge! I, Don Gnosis, have embarked upon a quest to unlock the mysteries of the cannabis plant and its potential to guide us towards higher states of consciousness and spiritual growth. As a humble initiate to the world of growing, I have dedicated myself to studying the wisdom of the plant and to cultivating my own understanding of its many secrets.

With this in mind, I have built The Cannabis Cathedral, a place of learning and exploration where we can come together to share our knowledge and insights, and to grow together in our understanding of the cannabis plant and its role in our lives. Here, within these digital walls, we will discover the power of the plant to elevate us to new heights of consciousness and to help us find our own unique path to greatness.

I invite you all to join me on this journey of discovery, to share your own experiences and insights, and to learn from one another as we explore the many facets of the cannabis plant and its potential to help us live more fully and authentically. Let us come together in the spirit of curiosity and open-mindedness, and let us allow the plant to guide us towards a greater understanding of ourselves and the universe in which we live.

cb8f7696d2135deb8a2ae465ed4bb1e8_md

After taking a long unwanted break from growing due to relocating for work, next month I will be back home and back on the grind. As the excitement approaches, I’m shifting to a new grow journal and will document it all within these digital walls and hope to collaborate, learn, and educate with everyone willing to join the journey.

Some other threads of mine:

For feedback, reviews and updates of any seeds that have been sent out:

34 Likes

Welcome back to the world of cultivation, and to a fresh start!
I’ll make sure to stop by… at least on Sundays!
:bear::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Amen to that brother, I am a strong believer in cannabis’s power, if you get a chance read : Green Gold the Tree of Life Marijuana in Magic and Religion, by Chris Bennett and Judy Osbourne, it’s a great book! What sayeth the brethren?!! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I will definitely be checking out that book, thanks for putting that on my radar!

7 Likes

I’m in for the quest for canna knowledge. Let’s go!

7 Likes

5d222d93-575b-4fae-b180-17d592d791b8_text
:+1:

9 Likes

The time has come…

I move back home May 19th and get to finally get back to The Cannabis Cathedral! In preparation of this truly exciting move, I plan to drop a free seed pack daily until I arrive back home and can start filling this thread with progression pictures, growing goals and any other information my brain might come up with. Numbers will be picked every night at 9pm, here we go and good luck!

Day 17

For a pack of Jet Fuel Pie x Nebulis Kush!

1. @503BudMan
  2. @Franknberry
  3. @djtrip
  4. @Ghgrower :us:
  5. @BuckeyeBeanz
  6. @Oldtimerunderground :canada:
  7. @Kasper0909
  8. @NICO
  9. @LedZeppelin
  10. @RadioWaves
  11. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  12. @Emeraldgreen
  13. @THCeed
  14. @blkbelt65
  15. @A-Loc
  16. @herojuana.tom
  17. @CanuckistanPete
  18. @Mrgreenthumb
  19. @Tracker
  20. @dingys
  21. @TopShelfTrees1
  22. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  23. @Kgrim
  24. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  25. @Wizzlez :belgium:
  26. @donuchee
  27. @CocoaCoir
  28. @Tripl3fastaction
  29. @Greenfingers
  30. @MonasticDank :canada:
  31. @FattyRoots
  32. @illicitmango
  33. @HollySun91
    Add more numbers as needed
41 Likes

Loving the content structure - Glad you’ve got something to look forward to. That’s an ingredient for happiness, which I wish you in great waves! Spring is here in the North! Warm days are upon us and the earth calls out for our company!

5 Likes

I appreciate the kind words, I hope I can keep up with everything and share as much as possible with everyone in here. I’ve been amazed with everyone in here so far and want to keep up with their greatness

6 Likes

Thanks for a shot at these! Definitely following along here :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks @DonGnosis and congrats on the exciting news brother! :facepunch: Let’s fuckin go!!!

3 Likes

I know that feeling all too well.
Wishing you the best in your move back home!! :grinning:
I’ll be here watching :grin:

4 Likes

Appreciate it! I got a buddy starting some seeds for me so I hit the ground running when I get back. This past year has been amazing career wise, but has left me on pause with my home growing so I can’t wait to get back into it

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity dude! :pray:

5 Likes

@DonGnosis thx man and congrats on the exciting news

4 Likes

@DonGnosis im sure you must be beyond excited to be finally able to start again. I took a long unwanted break from inside stuff until we got out grow rights finally last year. Appreciate the chance for the win and congrats on the good news :call_me_hand::v:

6 Likes

Thanks for putting this up for a chance to win @DonGnosis, I myself have been away from indoors, I am going to be putting a few outdoors this year and hopefully in a few months be able to start indoors. I can understand your excitement

6 Likes

Thank you for the chance! Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:.
Very exciting that your going to be back in the garden @DonGnosis

5 Likes

Can’t wait for these daily giveaways! thank you @DonGnosis, for these chances, the chances of winning are higher with all these giveaways!

4 Likes

Glad you are back to what you love, I know the unwanted hiatus feeling all too well, many times over the last 20 years. Thanks for a shot at some killer stuff!

5 Likes