Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

got it. thanks. appreciate.

2 Likes

received teddy grams yesterday thx for the fun @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody. Much love to you both :+1:t5:

5 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AOYSSD8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Hear is a link :link::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::wink::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

awesome. that was helpful.
thank you.

4 Likes

I have looked around and they are by far the cheapest and fastest :dash:! :sunglasses::santa::facepunch::wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

your legwork totally works for me. appreciate that.

5 Likes

Glad they arrived!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support and interest in my gear! And especially thank you to @JustANobody for organizing and running these giveaways.

Im feeling the Holiday spirit! Iā€™m thinking a Christmas Day giveaway is in orderā€¦ so, 5 packs to the winner should be fun! List coming soonā€¦

Happy Hoildays to everyone, I hope you all have peace and love in your lives this season, and of course some Stoney bliss. :v::nerd_face: :green_heart:

32 Likes

Thank you @Crafty_Flame for the amazing generosity you have shown to OG this Christmas season! Wishing you and your family a safe and happy holidays. :santa::tada::confetti_ball::champagne::partying_face::beers:

8 Likes

Thanks @Crafty_Flame for the five pack giveaway on Christmas :santa: Day! I am all in and will be looking :eyes: for it! Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift: and Happy Holidays to you šŸ«µ and yours as well! :star_struck::wink::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

8 Likes

Happy holidays to u and your @Crafty_Flame .and thanks for being a real true guy. Its been a pleasure to meet u.:trophy:.:trophy:. Thank youā€¦

6 Likes

the gift of giving is powerful! thank you both!!! @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame . may the peace and spirit of the holiday be with you both. you two be rocken it. :fire: :fire: :evergreen_tree: :100: :green_heart: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for making my holiday a great time! Thanks for sharing your hard work and dedication with everyone

Iā€™m super excitedā€¦I hope yā€™all donā€™t mind if I try for the Blue Dream cross:)ā€¦not trying to be greedy, but I think everyone would love both these amazing crosses

Thanks again everyone for making my holiday time not lonelyā€¦and FUN

5 Likes

Thanks again @JustANobody!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :exploding_head: :hugs:

3 Likes

I was just researching that teddy Grahamā€™s (chocolate mint og) and DAMN!!! Sorry to curse but @Crafty_Flame ā€¦great choice to cross. I didnā€™t know about the that strainā€¦:). Thanks again for everything you do

5 Likes

Christmas Giveaway List:

ā€¢Orange Ribbon (PBO) (Mandarin Cookies x PBB) reg

ā€¢Blanket Breath (Sky Cuddler Kush (Freeborn Selections) x PBB) reg

ā€¢GMO 2.0 (GMO x Garlic Breath 2.0) reg

ā€¢PB 2.1 (PBB x OGKBv2.1) fem

ā€¢Chem Dough (Chem D x Mendo Breath f2) fem

Look for the sign up on Christmas Day, good luck and Happy Holidays!!

38 Likes

Damn ! Literal fire all around right there @Crafty_Flame very nice! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

This thread on Christmas day :santa::mrs_claus::evergreen_tree::fire:

16 Likes

I will open the Wiki at 6 AM Eastern and close it at 6:01 AM Eastern on Xmas morning.

15 Likes

Is that 1 minute? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes