Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

@JustANobody & @Crafty_Flame , PB Dream arrived safe and sound! Thank you both for your continued generosity. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Congrats :champagne::confetti_ball::tada: to all the winners! Help me silence the doubters and get these beans poppin!! Canā€™t wait to see the journals, happy growing :nerd_face::v:

15 Likes

Cant wait to pop my crafty genetics !

6 Likes

I would love to help you silence them doubters, but canā€™t seem to hit your lottery to score some of that fire :fire:! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy::joy::joy: I am truly trying to win :trophy: one :point_up:! :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

These just in.
Thanks, @JustANobody

11 Likes

Glad to see these are all arriving!

5 Likes

Garlic chem goodness :drooling_face:
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:
Thank you for the chance!

4 Likes

How much was shipping? I tried to get a price for snail and it was expensive, but I was online through usps. What service did you use. Iā€™d love to hook up a few brothers who were asking for gifts.

2 Likes

Something like a $1.50, whatever a global forever stamp costs.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t know those existed. Thanks!

1 Like

You can use 3 regular forever stamps as an alternative.

Thatā€™s what I do for Canadian shipping. Thought it would be more. When I looked through Pirate Ship, the only option they gave was first class for $23. Time to go through my msgā€™s. Someone from Spain and France were asking. This is great news.

3 Likes

Oh yea bud, get a sheet of 10 global forever stamps, they are circles.

1 Like

The stamps he is referring to look :eyes: like this they go anywhere just like a letter 1 Oz (28 grams) or less :arrow_down:

These ones I just got this morning! :arrow_down:

4 Likes

Last call while I make pancakes!

3 Likes

dibs a doo wap !

Iā€™ve ordered beans to a breeder in November 6th, very cheap , but good genetics. I didnā€™t knew how to send them , so Iā€™ver point him to some topics here on how to send abroad ( wich stamps and how to make a safe letter) but he prefered pay $43 for a priority box.

Iā€™m still waiting for it. Dispite tracking USPS says all is normal, La Posteā€™s says itā€™s blocked in customs. And customs doesnā€™t answers.

Pretty frustrating.

1 Like

Wait i thought 1oz is 28 grams.:thinking:.

2 Likes

All fixed thanks man, stoner moment. Got to much going on at one time. :roll_eyes: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

.:joy:.:rofl:.:dash:.lmaoā€¦ You welcome my brother lol

2 Likes

I would love you as my dealer lmao

2 Likes