lol… sign up above. post #594
most of you already are. those that aren’t… ^^^

merry christmas.

6 Likes

did you find that bundle of luck under your pillow? :wink:

2 Likes

Negative Ghostrider

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot at some great seeds @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame . Hope y’all have a great Christmas.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m kinda slo :wink: :laughing:

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

it’s all good.

merry christmas.

3 Likes

maybe look in our christmas stocking?

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and thanks for the tag. Hope y’all have a great holiday.

5 Likes

Congratulations to 35 @jamMAKEcan and 42 @havens4hawks for winning a pack of Peanut Butter Dream by @Crafty_Flame! Merry Christmas! Get me those addresses and I’ll get these out to you this week!

25 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @jamMAKEcan & @havens4hawks on the win :trophy: for that world famous Peanut Butter Dream! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::star_struck::crazy_face::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for another red hot :hot_face: giveaway! :facepunch::+1::tada::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas hohoooo

4 Likes

Noice!! Big thanks to you guys for doing this @JustANobody & @Crafty_Flame ! Merry Christmas to everyone here at OG! :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::snowflake::gift:

7 Likes

Yessssss thank you @JustANobody & @Crafty_Flame . also i want to wish all og’s a merry christmas…

11 Likes

Merry Christmas my growchacho :christmas_tree:!
Awsome Xmass present fosho @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody
Way to go @havens4hawks :santa:

4 Likes

Congratulations @jamMAKEcan and @havens4hawks! :partying_face:

Thanks and @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody :+1:t2:

5 Likes

merry christmas to you and yours as well.

cheers man.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners merry Christmas

3 Likes

Congratulations to @jamMAKEcan and @havens4hawks , nice score, Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for your generosity :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Merrrrrry Christmas every OGs :christmas_tree: :santa: :deer:

4 Likes

:eye:.:eye:. Wait i thought there was a 1 min. Giveaway lol… Got me up early…MERRY CHRISTMAS OG’rs

6 Likes