Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Thanks @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for the doubler today, what a GR8 holiday giveaway! :+1::facepunch::partying_face::wink::star_struck::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to everyone! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::blush::upside_down_face::fire::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: to all the winners! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Thats_bank and @MyrtleGrounds ! ! !

Thank You @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame ! ! !

Merry Christmas ! ! !

6 Likes

Fine, fine Win @GallacreekD66 ! ! !

Many Thanks @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame ! ! !

5 Likes

Thank you for the fun! Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame !!

4 Likes

Holy shit! I won! Thanks guys and thanks @JustANobody & @Crafty_Flame addy coming now

15 Likes

Congrats @Thats_bank, @MyrtleGrounds and @GallacreekD66!!!
Way to go!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face: :100: :partying_face: :100: :partying_face: :100: :clap: :clap: :clap: :green_heart:
:exploding_head: :sunglasses:
Thanks again @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame!!
:hugs: :v:

6 Likes

All Xmas eve and Xmas winners packs are enroute except for @GallacreekD66, youโ€™re are coming from @Crafty_Flame directly!

9 Likes

Iโ€™m on it @GallacreekD66 Packs will go out today!

Love the response to these giveaways. At the end of the day, I work with these genetics to be able to share them with the community, in one way or another. I hope that the winners all share their experience and enjoy the journey with these crosses.

Happy Holidays to everyone

Crafty

21 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to grow some of your seeds. Iโ€™ll tag you when I pop them.
Best of everything to you this coming year. Happy New Year!
@Crafty_Flame

3 Likes

Oh they arenโ€™t mine, this is all @Crafty_Flame 's work. Iโ€™m just helping to get them out.

2 Likes

LOL! I thought I replied to Craftyโ€™s post. Thanks for catching that, I want to make sure I give credit where credit is do. But you, @JustANobody also deserve a big thank you for the hosting it all.

3 Likes

Howโ€™d I miss yโ€™alls xmas party? Lol
Thank you for the fun! You too @JustANobody :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations to all our recent winners!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks man Iโ€™m super excited about these. They all sound so good. I will tag u when I get em started. There will b some indoor and outdoor.

5 Likes

Congrats @GallacreekD66 youโ€™ve been a lucky bean these past few weeks! Couldnโ€™t go to a better grower :seedling::muscle:t2: canโ€™t wait to see what you get into

3 Likes

I will definitely put up the world famous Peanut Butter Dream when I grow them this coming summer! Thanks again!!

4 Likes

If you like pina coladas

4 Likes

Final wiki giveaway will be for a fat pack of Chem 91 S1 x Garlic Breath 2.0 Regs, a 5 pack of Chem 91 x OGKBv2.1 Fems, and a pack of Teddy Grams Regs. The Wiki will open sometime today and the drawing will occur on January 1st 2024 in the afternoon. 1 lucky winner will win the 3 packs and start the new year off with a bang!

If you over write someone you will be ineligible for this giveaway.
Good luck!
A big thank you to @Crafty_Flame for donating all these packs of fyre! What an awesome way to celebrate Santa and the New Year!

1. @Hashpants
  2. @JOHN1234 :us:
  3. @Smooth
  4. @harveest
  5. @LzBoy
  6. @MikeyMeteor
  7. @Jpaul :us:
  8. @havens4hawks
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  11. @Loggershands
  12. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  13. @olschool
  14. @Dannyrawdog420
  15. @Natea
  16. @DrEvill :us:
  17. @THCeed
  18. @BIGJ
  19. @Conitl
  20. @jamMAKEcan
  21. @Abbbian
  22. @funkyfunk
  23. @OnePassionateGrower
  24. @Rabeats2093
  25. @BuckeyeBeanz
  26. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  27. @Movement13
  28. @Ghost_Rider
  29. @503BudMan
  30. @Sdoyle
  31. @Bobgrows
  32. @smokekulture
  33. @IKEA22
  34. @Trae1170
  35. @Crawfish :canada:
  36. @Piter :es:
  37. @jesuswearsflares
  38. @blowdout2269
  39. @patsnumone
  40. @420noob
  41. @Amendment3
  42. @tresbundles
  43. @OhNo555 :us: :boom:
  44. @sunra108 :us:
  45. @XgrimmX
  46. @middleman :us:
  47. @killabud
  48. @Mrgreenthumb
  49. @Trae1170
  50. @illicitmango :us:
  51. @ShiskaberrySavior
  52. @Trickster
  53. @Big_Yeloe
  54. @Coffin_Dodger
  55. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  56. @Cannaology :us:
  57. @Originalweedman
  58. @Chara
  59. @Blackbeard :us:
  60. @mainerJ
  61. @CaptainNemo :es:
  62. @HollySun91
  63. @I.am.human
  64. @Garcimore :fr:
62 Likes

@JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame Thanks a lot for another opportunity to strike gold!!
Anxiously awaiting wikifying!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses: :v: :seedling:
:hugs:

7 Likes

Holy heck this is the one !
Thanks again for an opportunity โ€ฆmultiple opportunities I should say !

3 Likes