Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

I about threw it away.

3 Likes

No worries at all, there should be some nice stuff in all of those, happy hunting! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome. So cool that they got there safe!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to get my Crafy flame crosses :heart:

6 Likes

Hey @Crafty_Flame is there any place I can find a list of your seed inventory and prices?

3 Likes

Should be any day now! Keep me posted :nerd_face:

5 Likes

@Crafty_Flame (sorry meant @Andrane )…but still blessed!! here are some pictures of the Coral Kush I won from you, these are a few weeks old…But….The plants look AMAZING

Thank you again, I feel truly blessed @Crafty_Flame

Sorry,…I posted this in the wrong spot….these are from @Andrane (I’ll post over there)

I meant to post the GMO x MENDO PICS…… @Crafty_Flame gimme a few minutes

26 Likes

What’s happening in here :eyes:

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Amazing structure and gorgeous plants! I’ll be watching :eyes:

You’re very welcome btw :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Thank you….My friend who is set up is growing them for us…so I can’t take the credit for the growth…but I did gift him some AMAZING GENETICS!

ALL ORGANIC LIVING SOIL ….it’s how we started talking and when he said he was looking for something new to hunt through…I knew who to give those beans to. I’ll definitely keep updating…especially once I get set up!!! Hopefully soon, fingers crossed looking…for places in Southern California is tricky

2 Likes

@Crafty_Flame THANK YOU!

Here’s the GMO x MENDO we are really excited….but only two popped of the five, but are doing AMAZING!!!

Thank you again for blessing me with these…I would like to message you about bartering or something for more…if you take donations:)…

20 Likes

Message me anytime!

6 Likes

Will do…RIGHT ON!!! Thank you for everything you do @Crafty_Flame

5 Likes

Sorry for just jumping in here ! I’m wondering if anybody has ever used or heard of a growing nutes call STRIVE ! If you have please PM me your opinions on it thank you !

You going to post this in every giveaway thread? If someone contacts you to buy something, I’d be weary.

3 Likes

That’s why I was asking the question just thought I would ask in a couple of groups just to see if any real people have ever tried it . They keep coming out with new stuff all the time these days . I grow organically.

@Thetravler

Hey mate, there are sections of OG for asking questions about random stuff. I’d try posting this sort of question in the Smoker's Lounge - Overgrow.com and see if you find someone who has the answers.

2 Likes

Things just caught Fyre up in this place

Thank you!!!

22 Likes

I just got home to my city house an these bad ass beans were begging for water so
Monday after I settle back in I will pop yours first
Thanks again for
Gmo x PBB

20 Likes

@Osogreen261 nice choice to pop…. @Crafty_Flame knows what’s up…here’s a photo from a few weeks ago of GMO x MENDOBREATH from @Crafty_Flame (thank you again) their doing amazing!

Yours will too for sure!

19 Likes