Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Thanks for the chances and the seeds and pollen, @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame :+1:

3 Likes

First time participating. Am I already winning? Thanks for the opportunity @JustANobody @Crafty_Flame

4 Likes

Thank you for the chance to score some fire @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame! :fire: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame thank you both for the chance!

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome everyone. We are going to do atleast a couple of these I think. Could make for some nice breeding projects.

7 Likes

@JustANobody
Sorry to see all the extra bs lifeā€™s throwing at u
Tha nx again for thinking of the OG family

3 Likes

Can I throw in a flip of Tillamook Strawberry Desiel x Hashplant 91

16 Likes

Want to throw that in on the next giveaway tomorrow night/Sunday?

2 Likes

Thanks, itā€™s OK though, part of living in a rural area.

1 Like

Yes please. Might as well have a proper hashplant to pollenate

23 Likes

Hell ya. Thatā€™s beautiful.
I will include this with tomorrowā€™s giveaway. Iā€™m digging these joint giveaways with pollen and seeds.

6 Likes

@JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame Thanks a lot!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:ear_of_rice: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :honeybee: :seedling: :exploding_head:
:partying_face: :sunglasses: :hugs:

1 Like

Cool Beans. Iā€™m in it to win it. Good Luck everyone.

Applause and gratitude. Thanks for the chance.
@JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame
:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame!!!

1 Like

Me too. no more snow. Sick of plowing and salting roads. :joy::rofl:. Not as much as last year but this year was so random. 60* one day and then 2 inches in the ground the next to melt by the next day. :man_shrugging::v:

2 Likes

This year wasnā€™t bad but the colder weather here fucks me up medically so Iā€™m kinda stuck indoors all winter. I really wish I could move somewhere warm like Arizona. Getting too old and broken to deal, half the time I give my neighbor herb to do it.

4 Likes

@dingys look at this giveaway brother

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame.

2 Likes

Last call for the pollen and seed giveaway!

9 Likes

thanks again to try for some fire from the infamous @Crafty_Flame .thanks also @JustANobody .for putting it togther
I saw @Crafty_Flame . video on Instagramā€¦putting a face to the nameā€¦ Man crafty you have my upmost respect brotherā€¦

4 Likes