Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

We’re a bunch of stoners, it’s expected from time to time lol

3 Likes

I was sitting :chair: here blowing a joint and had just looked through and thought dam did I miss :roll_eyes:something. :facepunch::wink::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

1 Like

I thought the Wiki was being shadow banned!

1 Like

That might cause a riot :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Last calllllllll

Wiki is now closed

3 Likes

Oh I like when this number gets picked.

Congratulations to @Garcimore for winning a pack of Great Time Ricky (Grape Lime Ricky x Peanut Butter Breath) by @Crafty_Flame! Please send the deets so I can get these on their way to France!

26 Likes

congrats @Garcimore on your win!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nice win #1 !!!:trophy:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Garcimore on the win :trophy: for the a pack of Great Time Ricky (Grape Lime Ricky x Peanut Butter Breath) by @Crafty_Flame! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

Thanks again @JustANobody & @Crafty_Flame for that Gr8 giveaway with a firey :fire: strain! :facepunch::+1::wink::tada::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congrats on the prize @Garcimore nice one!
Also thanks to @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for making it all happen.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Garcimore !!!

Thanks to @Crafty_Flame and to @JustANobody for the seeds and giveaways!?

2 Likes

@Garcimore . awesome win buddy. Enjoy those fire a@S beans…
@JustANobody .& @Crafty_Flame . thank you both for a fun time.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Garcimore :tada::tada:

2 Likes

@Redrum92 your seeds are enroute sir!

1 Like

New giveaway will go up tomorrow! 18 packs to go!

10 Likes

Yay @Garcimore congratulations friend

1 Like

:blush: Woop ! Woop ! I’m super happy ! Thanks guyz ! :love_letter: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Anytime bud, once I get your details I’ll get you packed up and out tomorrow am!

3 Likes

Awesome. I cant wait to grab some of crafty’s craft… Thank you also justANobdy for your involvement in spreading crafty creations.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:

5 Likes

New giveaway going up after my morning meetings!

5 Likes