Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

TY for the tag :star_struck: just signed up.

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need 4 more!

2 Likes

I know it might be a little late for this go around. But is there a way you can create a call list?

1 Like

Iā€™m like 99% sure thatā€™s been fully trademarked.

3 Likes

OK. Did not realize it was that type of an issue. I donā€™t wanna step on anybodyā€™s toes.

1 Like

Thanks for the shot @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody . Good luck everyone and happy mothers day.

6 Likes

Where is @Til_Valhalla

3 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96, @greenbeans506
@Hashpants @Trial-N-Error @204medismoke @420noob @CocoaCoir @Billybob @Acro, @LedZeppelin, @belleswell, @LunarLeaf, @Familytradition
@everyone
Post 1180, join wiki :slight_smile:, @RainToday

10 Likes

One more guys, then he can pick lucky number 26šŸ˜ . Letā€™s goooo

2 Likes

Iā€™m a little confused as to what is going onā€¦

2 Likes

@Familytradition This was just a seed giveaway from Crafty flame, and Iā€™m didnā€™t know if you joined these so I tagged you so that you may be able to join in on the fun. I hope thatā€™s ok I added you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

only one? Itā€™s impossible that we wonā€™t find it today!

2 Likes

:100: :muscle:

7 Likes

@Crafty_Flame, we are picking 3 winners.

13 Likes

3 winners!! Letā€™s goo!!!

14 Likes

Oh thats awesome 3 winnersā€¦ Thanks @JustANobody .& @Crafty_Flame .you guys are truly APPRECIATED

3 Likes

what did i miss?
thanks for the tag @Golfnutt

thanks for the opportunity @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody
appreciate yā€™all

lucky 101!

happy mothers day yā€™all

7 Likes

Howdy partner. :joy: If you were able to sign up, the wiki might not have been closed yet. I know you were close.

3 Likes

been grillinā€™ all dayā€¦ had a (mothers day) party at the house for abuela. she was happy. but sheā€™s smoked now and probably snoring. everybody left, so been cleaning up.

came in to take a bong hit, power up and go finish. saw your message. thanks buddy.

10 Likes

In at 104!! Woohoo big signup!

5 Likes