Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Nothing like some GMO in your grow🔥 Best of luck everybody!!

4 Likes

Thanks for chance! Just an update have 2 clones gmo and black widow in solos already and another 5 ready for solos today!

9 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!

And thanks to @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for doing it again! :grin::ok_hand:

8 Likes

@JustANobody
@Crafty_Flame
You 2 are very much appreciated an apart of keeps this community such a positive given environment
ML@R

7 Likes

Thank you @JustANobody & @Crafty_Flame

@THCeed

5 Likes

@sober another one!

5 Likes

Thank you kind sir. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Gmo. A man after my heart :heart:

4 Likes

Beauty thx guys :sunglasses:

2 Likes

black widow gmo m of b and blockberry all rooted and in solos. 3 more ready for soil tomorrow.

17 Likes

So we know who the lucky 3 are! Congratulations @ShiskaberrySavior @JOHN1234. You are lucky guys! @creatorknbsland I was premeditating that you would win this one, my friend! Thank you for all these opportunities @Crafty_Flame @JustANobody , it’s beautiful to see this contribution to the community! Long live OG and everyone who keeps them standing!

8 Likes

Hell of a toss up, but better numbers to be pulled. Congrats to the winners and a big thanks as always to @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for putting 'em in the mixer.
I’ll bite and take that empty slot. Y’all in, @Til_Valhalla , @OnePassionateGrower , @tresbundles ? To 100 and beyond, eh?
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

13 Likes

This is awesome. Keep the sign ups coming, let’s break 100 again.

9 Likes

Thanks yall,

4 Likes

Think I’ll hop in on this one.
Thanks fella’s!
:smiley:

6 Likes

Wow, it’s filling up fast!

4 Likes

It’s gotta be because of my green crack cross! Lol

I’m growing out a different PBB cross from @Crafty_Flame now and they are awesome so far.

8 Likes

No , definitely not that.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ll only sign up for this one if I need someone to complete the 100 registrations!! I’ll stay out of this for now! I think I signed up for all the others :trophy: Tks

3 Likes

are you still doing his coco grow method as well?
how is that working out?

3 Likes