Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Crafty_Flame for a shot at the pack of Teddy Grams (Chocolate Mint OG x Peanut Butter Breath), & you 🫵 too @JustANobody for putting up the wiki and running the show. :wink::partying_face::star_struck::facepunch::+1::santa::sunglasses::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::tada::snowman::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Now that is just NICE! To say the least

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful creation with us OG’RS

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Couple more hours for sign ups!

3 Likes

What’s with 9 Days??? After years of my cards taking 4-6 weeks, EVERYTHING has been 9 days lately! :pray:

BIG Thanks @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for putting on this great show! WoW! My two favorite food groups in one blend! Would be real happy to give these girls a go in SE Asia! Just hoping they won’t ‘melt’!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Is it Closed, I am unable to edit and add my name

1 Like

The newest one is still open, let me get a link to the post.

2 Likes

Try logging out and back in maybe :thinking:, I just checked it and it’s working fine.:+1::sunglasses::+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks, that worked!!

1 Like

Last call while I stuff my fat face!

2 Likes

Congratulations to @503BudMan for winning a pack of Teddy Grams (Chocolate Mint OG x Peanut Butter Breath) by @Crafty_Flame! ! Send the deets bud and I’ll get the pack out to you ASAP!

20 Likes

Ohhhh that was close as fuuuuuck

2 Likes

It’s Friday so let’s kick off another wiki giveaway for a pack of Peanut Butter Dream (Blue Dream x Peanut Butter Breath). This shit is fyre! Check out the pics @Crafty_Flame was sharing with me last night, just wow! This is going to be what I run for my first @Crafty_Flame grow next year!

Please take your time signing up, the list will be up for a ~day. If you remove someone from the edit you will not be eligible for this giveaway. As with all giveaways in this thread we are sending these world wide!

1. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  2. @Garcimore :fr:
  3. @Amendment3
  4. @Tracker
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @DrEvill :us:
  7. @Tuned :canada:
  8. @sunra108 :us:
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @420noob
  11. @Natea
  12. @Movement13
  13. @Cannaology :us:
  14. @CanuckistanPete
  15. @THCeed
  16. @jamMAKEcan
  17. @OhNo555 :us: :snowman: :christmas_tree:
  18. @MyrtleGrounds
  19. @Jpaul :us:
  20. @Loggershands
  21. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  22. @seeds2weeds
  23. @jesuswearsflares
  24. @HollySun91
  25. @503BudMan
  26. @TheNorthAbides :us:
  27. @ThirdStone :us:
  28. @LzBoy
  29. @donuchee :us:
  30. @Piter :es:
  31. @BuckeyeBeanz
  32. @Conitl
  33. @HollySun91
  34. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  35. @misterbee
  36. @Ghost_Rider
  37. @GallacreekD66
  38. @smokekulture
  39. @Originalweedman
  40. @PeaceCoast
  41. @john1234 :us:
  42. @Ris
  43. @illicitmango
  44. @OnePassionateGrower
  45. @Conitl
  46. @tresbundles
  47. @harveest
  48. @sungrown
  49. @blowdout2269
  50. @djtrip
  51. @killabud
  52. @Bobgrows
  53. @patsnumone
  54. @XgrimmX
  55. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  56. @Trae1170
  57. @I.am.human
  58. @Kasper0909
  59. @IKEA22
  60. @Coffin_Dodger
  61. @m0sirys
    Please add more numbers as needed. Thanks!
41 Likes

Congrats @503BudMan . thanks to @Crafty_Flame .& @JustANobody . December fun roles on…

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @503BudMan on the win :trophy: for that pack of Peanut Butter Dream Blue Dream x Peanut Butter breath strain! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::clap::tada::wink::sunglasses::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::v:

Thanks @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for doing it again and again and again! HELL YEAH :+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face:🫨:wink::sunglasses::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :wink::clap::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::tada::facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

7 Likes

Thanks again for a great one. Sooo good I had to enter. If I win it will go outdoors this coming spring. Because I won big yesterday I can only join if I will grow in 2024 is my new policy. That and participate in strainaholics for strength to stick to my plan, lol.

4 Likes

Gimme that #1 spot again :triumph:

Goodluck to all! Happy Friday :seedling:

Thanks @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for the giveaway and @OhNo555 for the endless energy.

7 Likes

Thx for the fun @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody. This is turning out to be a great week. deets incoming.

thx everyone for the congrats.

9 Likes

You have been red hot :hot_face: this week bro :sunglasses:, it is a great feeling and the mailbox :mailbox: just keeps a rocking 🪨! :wink::partying_face::facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I’ve been refraining from giveaways for a while, but this piqued my curiosity.

8 Likes