Craigson’s Skunk Hunt

Must have sold out?? I didn’t see any skunk except the mix seed pack and Skunk x OH. I’ll look again.

I found it… er, where it used to be, heh, Both sold out. It was under Mel’s Collection.

I couldn’t buy right now anyway, bur I thought I was on the newsletter to hear about drops. I’ll check up on that now. I’d like to have a bunch from them if I win the lottery soon. peace

7 Likes

I’m running some of the sensi seed skunk 1 atm will see how they turn out.

10 Likes

apparently he isn’t actually sold out due to a few people changing orders, so email him if interested (I am sure they will go fast)

7 Likes

the 96 run is supposed to have more acrid skunkier terpenes, and the 2010 run is sweeter, according to Todd. He said some of the 96 are left for now in an email this morning, but as I said they will go quickly.

7 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have to wait for the next one or the next one… unless I crap a load of hundred dollar bills today. heh… I just want to be on the mailing list. Did he let you know the drop was going down? Just curious. I’m seriously poor these days so chance for me buying any will still be low odds, but you never know. I geek out on that older stuff anyway and love reading about it.

2 Likes

Sounds like I maybe had fake 86rks beans from ACC.

Lots of people claiming the ones ACC recebtly released are legit RKS and pics look nothing like the fruity purple mids I had.

4 Likes

I am on the mailing list, and I got the notice the beans were dropping and a couple hours later they were listed as all sold out of both years. I had ordered some stuff, so I got a notice from him today that he sent out to anyone who purchased anything saying that there might be a few more available of the 96 and Durban Poison since a few people had changed their orders around. If you aren’t getting his e-mail notices, maybe submit your email address again, or check your spam settings, maybe it was getting filtered out.

4 Likes

To anybody who did aquire some of the 96 skunk beans if you make more seeds when grown Out I’d be happy to trade for some of the sensi seeds original skunk1 stock. I’m growing them out now and will defiently be keeping them pure :grin:

7 Likes

I was told by akbeanbrains that mel franks 1996 skunk was so bad he didn’t even want to breed with it, (not skunk ) he supposed got it directly from STSM.

But the 1 person in I guess the whole :earth_americas: who has the real RKS and it’s been confirmed is Heime Cheeba but his real deal RKS is $500 for a 10 pack.

6 Likes

Yes Heime Cheeba has RKS he’s even released some to Todd M., Akbeanbrains, a few others.

5 Likes

Here’s his Masterlist

Sasquautch- Original strain, Afghani 1975 x Northern Lights #9, 13 seeds @ $75.00 Very resinous old school cross, create an escape to another time and place in the late 70s, heavy dutysmoke that helps with sleep and pain issues def cappable of couchlock and munchie activator
Samhain - Original strain,$60
Stardawg 91 - Starfighter x Chemdawg 91 , clean hitting, hot and heavy high, 70 days in flower producing stunning great smelling terps fruit, and fuel never smelled so good
Purple U-Dub $150
Purple Afghani x Bruce Banner $60
Skunk x Bruce Banner aka “Pond Reef” $60
Blueberry x Bruce Banner $60
Mastedon $60
Mexacali Blues- Michoacan x Oaxacan $60
Oaxacan $60
Michoacan $60
Alculpoco Gold $60
Santa Marta $60
Santa Maria $60
Columbo $60
Alaskan Ice $60
Derby Daze $60
Matanuska Thunderfuck Very Limited supply(sold out) $350
Mud Bight Delight Very Limited Supply(sold Out) $350
Buzz Bomb $60
Biker Kush x R.K.S. $60
Paix (sold Out) $60
Nevils Haze $60
Ultimate Haze $60
Funky Skunky $60
Skunk Train $60
Funk 49er $60
Ketcha Kush $60
Master Kush $60
Fucking Incredible x Ghost O.G. $60
Burmese $60
G-13 x Haze $60
Geisha x Skunk $60
StarDawg 91 $60
Starfighter $60
Jalalabad Star $60
Mr.Chewinski $60
IndaCouch $60 (sold Out)
Bad MotoScoota $60
Purple Wookie x Blueberry $60
Willowaw $60
Northern Lights #5 $60
Northern Lights #1 $60
Northern Lights #1 x skunk #1 $60
Kabuls Ghost $60
F.O.B.- anti anxiety strain for PTSD Foward Operating Base, if ya know thanks for serving. $60
Blue Widow x Blue Moonshine $60
Prince of Dankness (sold out) $60
Bettys Stash #13 (sold out) $60
Lemon Breeze $60
Dirty Jim (sold out) $150
Diesel Dawg $60
Cambodian $60
Blue Hana (sold out) $60
Blue Dream x Chem 91 $60
Snow Lotus x Super Skunk $60
Pineapple Express Ltd $60
Snow Lotus F2 $60
Fruity Pebbles O.G. F5 $60 (sold out)
Kona Gold(sold out) $350
Maui Wowee $350
Kuai Electric $350
Purple Wookie x Tres Dawg $150
Sherbert $60
Purple U-DUB $150
Vietnam Black x Jack Herer $60
GateKeeper $60
Nomad $60
Road Kill Skunk $500
Pepe’ $200
MTF 1974 $350
Blue Ozone $60
Atomic Punk $60
Platinum Girl Scout cookies X Sunset Sherbert x Bruce Banner aka “Driving Rain” $60

4 Likes

Its still a ‘myth’ at this point.

Just cuz 3 people say its RKS doesnt mean it is.
Im skeptical still

9 Likes

It looks like fire red hair rks to me but then again I’m not willing to pay 500 for a 10 pack to confirm it.

Here’s some food for thought though,
Akbeanbrains got several of his strains in his stable from ACC example:
His vintage BB
MTF
Too the man has been breeding for over 40 yrs and has a YouTube account with live dead shows all over his channel.
So for now based on his rep and what DP says about him I believe him.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Shiiit. Not for 500

6 Likes

I’ve got his Blueberry.

2 Likes

Yeah, someone made a good point one time, along the lines of “If I paid way too much for a pack of seeds, I might lie to myself and say it’s legit when I know it’s not.”

10 Likes

In my opinion. You can find good sweet skunk everywhere, on the rks…well I feel like bodhi hippy hash plant, and doc d ass cross should be a foul as you would want. I’m almost content with the sterling skunk stuff

6 Likes

Accurate. In for a penny, in for a pound. No one wants to admit they got fleeced. So it’s either quiet or “fire bro, didn’t take any clones or pictures though”. All these people growing all these plants, and crickets.

One guy did admit he got scammed by blueskiesvienna for 6K. He, and all the other RKS salesmen are peddling bullshit. Some guy on IG told me no one on earth smokes more weed than him and 1 hit of RKS made him black out lol people are stupid man.

11 Likes

Is that todds list ? It changed alot if so ,I got his list when the site first went up and it was almost all on haze crosses. He was gifted alot and has been collecting for many years maybe he decided to sell off some of his collection.

1 Like