Craigson’s Skunk Hunt

Thank you for the response. It is good to know that I’m not barking up the wrong tree with the Thiols. I figured that there was nothing in Skunk #1, not that there is anything wrong with it as a plant or a smoke, the skunk is just not there to be found. Interesting that you add Thai to the list, but I think I can see that. Thanks again.

2 Likes

It’s so reassuring to find other people with the same interests. For the past couple years now all I’ve done is hunt skunks. Why does it have to be so difficult? Lots of trial and error, lots of disappointment. Currently I’m growing out some Roadkill Kush clones from Medman, started Fast Sweet Skunk, Snow Thrower and Dead Wabbits last week and just finished some Northern BC Skunk from JOTI. I’m finding my skunkiest plants to come from Cheese, Sour Diesel and old Afghanis.

5 Likes

The best skunk I’ve grown so far was Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk f1 fast version; I have another four just started. Strong fruity smell, sugary buds, powerful body stone and a delicious skunk taste. Not the most pungent but the taste and effect were perfect. I’ve also noticed there’s no hint of skunk smell whatsoever until at least a week into drying it. It just changes from sour fruit to old school skunk in a matter of days. I find this happens a lot, skunk terps not showing up until late in bloom or after the cut. Makes everything just a little more difficult.

2 Likes

Yep, take them long you wont regret it.

I was considering doing a batch of B-52 in search of that old school Skunk. Anyone have any experience with it? Is it worth my time?

1 Like

Maui Skunk Dawg local cut was 60/40 skunk/catpiss for me… temps over 72F drying & skunk all flashed off, now it’s chem catpiss.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Great grow.

I already have some Exodus Cheese 8bx IBL laying in wait and some Heime Cheeba RKS in the mail i cant wait to grow out and combine.

Its great to see what i have in wait :metal:

1 Like

Hello

My friend is experienced grower and said me old school skunk from old school genetics is very good

They make promotions sometimes in their own website

Hope it help