Crazy1's indoor , outdoor grow diary

Thanks for stopping by @Bow4Buck I’ve been fortunate to have her for almost 37 yrs…She’s defiantly a keeper !

1 Like

Looks great.@crazy. Good story.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the story @Hemp Mother nature is trying to baptize my Painkiller XL outside …& she refuses to drown ! It has rained 5 days straight here since I got back from Florida .

1 Like

Man I feel ya. Nothing but rain everyday for 2 weeks. Not torrential or anything. Just enough to piss one off not being able to what needs done outdoors.

1 Like

Same here. I have lost my out door vegetables. I’ll be ready for a winter run. I have seen you post before. Never seen your grow. I’m the same way about showing.

2 Likes

No flying for me also. Can’t stand it. Peace @Crazy1 it’s good to see some of us older guys still walk the walk and can talk the talk.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of flying at all~ BUT I gotta do what the boss says…Happy Wife=Happy Life ! I’ve learnt that much in the last 37 yrs…lol

3 Likes

Been raining like a mofo here as well. Just another day in paradise :wink:

2 Likes

@Crazy1 You just gotta make em think that they are happy :wink::grinning::grin::joy:

3 Likes

I’m out of likes right now. I got you down. True about the wife. She is the boss. I have no problem with it. I can say I have a great family. My son started school. You could say Man you’re not that old. Let’s say that’s what happens on Saturday mornings. Lol

1 Like

I am soo glad she didn’t walk through behind me & read your post neighbor ! I would have been on the shit list !..lol

1 Like

Hehe he, I pulled the “im the head of the house” one time and got, yep you’re the head and I’m the neck. You dont even get to look around unless I allow it​:grin::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Looks like the stretch may be over ,still measures 65 inches

8 Likes

Beautiful plant @Crazy1, can’t wait to see how she looks in full bud.

1 Like

Thanks for looking in @Oldtimerunderground , I’m hoping it will make plenty of edibles for my daughter. It’s a good learning thing for me to grow outside , all I know is mother nature has tried to flood her out twice & she refuses to die !

1 Like

Does look good

1 Like

!A little update The Ghost Rose at 12 days above ground
20210822_114703|375x500 , !The Critical Neville Haze 51 days above ground20210822_114709|375x500
& the Painkiller XL clone

All growing like weeds

4 Likes

Getting tall. Looks good.

1 Like

Thank You @Hemp for checking on them

1 Like

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like